Repeating History

Start from the beginning

"Man of Iron." Thor said.

"Dead or Alive?" Izuku asked.

Victor Stone aka: Boomtube exhaled through his nose. Having trouble deciding how to word it.

"Well he's still breathing." Boomtube said.

A picture was pulled from a file.

The old man took one look at it and said "Look familiar?" To All Might.

The Tricksters Loki Odinson face was covered in bandages and numerous tubes were shoved into him

The Tricksters Loki Odinson face was covered in bandages and numerous tubes were shoved into him. All Might could only nod at seeing the similarities.

"He's stable." Victor said "But we don't know how long it will take to heal."

"My hammer...my power...I've never actually..." Thor struggled to finish the sentence. His own power turned on his own family.

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.

Was this really worthy? Was his brother so bad that the hammer hadn't stopped the beating...Was this Midgardian right to do this to Loki?

"Look I..." Izuku started but his tears started spilling. "I couldn't....I couldn't let him....He was just to much of a risk to stay alive."

"Well due to recent events we need to figure out the next course of action." Nezu said "Midoriya you will be visiting Hound Dog 2 times a week for therapy. Mr Odinson I will need to speak with you privately."

"Your friends in higher places have cleared the illegal crossing and no one...no civilians were harmed in the fight." Victor said "Shit man you really smashed a gods face in."

Izuku breathed.

"I have something to discuss with you Young Midoriya." All Might said "I'm sure you know who this is."

"Gran Torino." Izuku said.

"Yes but he was also the one that trained me." All Might said.

"Look Thor..." Izuku started before shaking "I can't. I can't find one reason to justify letting him live."

Thor had stood up and put a hand on Izuku. "Honestly...I can't either. From what Victor of Stone has said heros jobs are to keep the people safe. The fact you're instinct had drove you to this was not without reason. Loki has done many things that have people calling for his head on a pike. You were the first to actually get far with the attempt."

Teachers Lounge

"And that's how I got injured." All Might finished.

"So a guy with a quirk that takes quirks had a supposedly quirkless brother and gave him an energy stockpiler quirk." Izuku said "Seems about right."