Chapter 7

{Deku} After Shoto was awake I took him out to eat. He tried to buy the food himself because he is Endeavor's son "Darling, it's fine, you don't have to buy it yourself -w-" I said to him "Fine! >:(" He said while pouting. 

{Shoto} He wouldn't let me buy my own food, that isn't fair. I started pouting after I said "Fine!" I was a little mad but when we got home I was introduced to everyone there.  Some of the people were Midoriya's friends and the others were from UA High School. 

{Mina} I saw Shoto and started getting excited. "SHO-CHAN!!" I ran over to him and tackled him with a hug to the ground "Mina, you are currently in the process of crushing my rib cage into my lungs which is crushing the heart inside of me, and if that is gone, you won't be able to give me hug anymore; because ill be dead -.-" He said. Everyone started laughing but one person, which was the Mafia boss here and I felt him staring at me so got up and helped Shoto. 

{Shinsou} "it's good to see you Shoto"  I said to him as he waved and smiled at me. Denki said Hi, Kiri, Jiro, and surprisingly, Bakugo said hi too. and the others here that UA students don't know said hi and introduced themselves to shoto as well. He's been here for 2 days and almost everyone likes him, I hope. 

{Deku} Mina crushed sho, bakugo said hi surprisingly, Kiri, Denki, and shinso said hi. My workers and a few other UA students. I'm getting really overprotective and I kinda like it. So I'm going to stick with being that overprotective. I'm also going to try not to lose another boyfriend... I've wanted Shoto so bad and if I lose him...I'll kill myself...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry Guys! I was a little busy today and I was finding phone accessories because I'm getting a new phone. Then I won't need to use my dump computer. >:) 

.

.

.

.

.

.

🖤🥀Female Sasuke🥀🖤#2745

That is my discord btw if any of you want it!