Chapter 6

UPDATE!!! This"~" on each side of a text is telling you the time of day or telling you it was the next day, sum like that- T^T. Exapmle: ~Later that day~

{Shoto} After a while of him slamming into me and me moaning and screaming in pain, I cummed I wanted to wait because it felt so good and I didn't want it to stop. But I could tell he was tired from work, so I wasn't gonna ask for anymore. He then said, "*sighs*  Wasn't that fun darling..?~" "M-M-Mhm...~"

{Deku} He looked tired, along with me. So I guessed he wasn't going to ask for anymore. I did cum in him too, then I pulled out. I kinda feel bad for him bc he's so small in height, I'm about 2-3 feet taller than him so it's kinda funny "Darling, would you like to go to sleep?" "Y-Yes sir.." We laid down and fell asleep.

{Shoto} The next day he was already gone, and at work. But when I got up I fell over and someone ran into the room to see. "Are you o- wait- Todoroki?!?!" I looked up and saw a familiar face "Denki!?! Wth are you doing here?!?" I said as I was trying to get up "I see Midoriya found a new boyfriend TwT" "A-Another one..?"

{Denki} I woke up to a strange noise in Midoriya's room. Sadly, I just can't keep sir in my head so he's close to killing me TwT. "Are you o- wait- Todoroki?!?!" I said. We had a conversation and I opened my mouth to much, again. "I see Midoriya got a new boyfriend TwT" He started asking what I meant, so I told him. He looked scared so I told him I was gonna go then I covered my mouth and left T^T

{Shoto} I stood there in shock. I was scared now, but I couldn't be scared around Master. Then he would get suspicious. "H-H-He...."

~A few hours later~

{Deku} I came home with bags under my eyes and a headache, and, Denki and bakugo were yelling at each other. "guys be quiet..." They didn't listen. "Guys! sit down..!" They didn't listen again...and I was pissed then.. "I SAID SIT....!!" They both looked at me with fear and sat down. I couldn't feel that fear bc I don't really get scared. I walked back in the room and saw shoto sleeping, he looked so fucking cute. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Read the next chapter as soon as I finish it!! :)))