Chapter 2

{Momo} As I was getting ready for bed, ¨S-Shoto texted..wait, SHOTO!?¨  -¨Stop yelling Momo Yayrozuo!¨- said my mom ¨Sorry mom!¨ Shoto finally texted, and maybe he wants to get back together! 

Shoto: Hey Momo...

Momo: Yes Todo..?

Shoto: Member that mafia guy you were talking about?

Momo: Yea, why...?

Shoto: Because that's Midoriya and I...I kinda like him, that's why I was going to ask if I could date him and try not to ruin our friendship...

Momo: O...Oh, yea I can give you his address, tell him you are a friend of mine...

Shoto: oh, he already knows we are friends

Momo: Oh well his address is *********

Shoto: Thanks momo, you're a good friend.

{Momo} H-He said f-friend...??? What have I done..!? I'm horrible!! Ugly, stupid, dumb, annoying, rude! everything negative!!! *starts to cry a little*

{Shoto} I started walking to the address momo gave me when someone put a rag over my mouth and passed out. When I woke up I was on a stage, the man I looked over at was calling out names and numbers. I didn't know what to do, my quirks weren't working and I couldn't really breathe. I was about to pass out again when I felt someone drag me back behind the curtain and untie me. He took me back to his house and showed me around. I didn't know who he was so I was really worried.

{Deku} Luckily I found him being sold at the bidding place. I wasn't gonna let some perv take him, so I did, I know I am also a perv a little, but not as bad. I showed him around my house, with my hood up so he didn't know who I was. I could sense the fear in his eyes. ¨Sit down, I need to tell you the rules of living here. -¨H-How do I-I know I can t-trust you?¨- he said ¨Sit down and listen, please,¨ he sat down and I started saying the rules ¨No talking back. No jerking off. No fighting the people here or me. Don't say stuff to trigger me. Don't go into my office. Don't leave without permission. Call me Sir, Master, or Daddy. and lastly...Obey me.¨ I said strictly -¨Y-Yes S-sir..¨- he said with fear in his voice. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hit the button below to read what happens next!!