Chapter 1

{} = Name, **= what they're doing,  ()=what they are thinking, --= someone is next to you, coming to you, or talking to you. if I find more I will update you.

{Shoto} (I fucking hate momo! she's so spoiled and bratty!) *Crosses arms* -Momo came- ¨Hey babe!¨ ¨Hey..¨ I said kinda mad -¨You ok baby?¨- she said as she touched my face with her slutty hands. ¨Yeah, I just wanted to talk,¨ I told her -¨Im listening?¨-  ¨W-Well I never really liked you and, I think we should break up, I don't like that you're always threatening me with your mafia boss..sorry momo.¨ I instructed to her. 

{Momo} I walked up to shoto today, ¨Hey Babe!¨ -¨Hey..¨ he seemed bothered or sad, ¨You ok Baby?¨ I asked touching his face -¨¨Yeah, I just wanted to talk,¨- he said ¨Im listening?¨ I answered back confused. -¨W-Well I never really liked you and, I think we should break up, I don't like that you're always threatening me with your mafia boss..sorry momo.¨- he said as he turned around and walked away making me cry. I went home with red eyes and mom asked what was wrong, I told her I messed up the present she was making for her because it was almost her mom's b-day. 

{Deku} (I wonder if shoto broke up with her yet) *picks up the phone and texts shoto* 

Deku; Hey Sho 

Shoto: Hey izu!

Deku: I have a question.

Shoto: yea what is it?

Deku: it's not really any of my business but, did you and momo break up yet?

Shoto: o-oh, yea we d-did...

Deku: I'm sorry to hear that, well I'm gonna go to bed now, gn sho!

Shoto: Gn izu.. :)

(omg omg omg, OMFG...I finally have a chance to win him!)  Little did I know Shoto was also cheering to himself because he broke up with momo. 

{Shoto} I wonder why izuku texted me like that, and why did he wanna know about me and momo. I just wanna know why he asked...I-I mean he is k-kinda..h-hot...Idk anymore, I feel sad for her, but I don't like her. I like Midoriya, and I wanna date him, but not try to ruin the friendship with me and momo...I'll go talk to her, see if she's okay with it since I don't wanna ruin our friendship.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry this chapter was short