Chapter 5

{Deku} ¨Dont worry, I just wanna rearrange your insides~~~¨ I said hornily. I can't believe he just got here and was already fucking himself. But he doesn't need to do it to himself anymore~ I can do it for him~ *walks over to the bed and sits in front of him*

{Shoto} He came and sat in front of me. I literally can not wait to be carried around like a stuffed animal. I want it in me so bad. I want it all the way in. I wanna be chained up to his bed forever and he can just come in here when he's mad and take it all out IN me.. "Daddy...~"  I said to him trying to turn him on

{Deku} *Looks at him* "yes kitten..?~~" I was about to sit up and just slam into him and hear his beautiful screams, but he said my name. I just wanna kill him on the inside. I wanna see him try to stand up but fall over in shock and not move.

{Shoto} "I can't hold it any longer..~ I want it nowww....~~" I was too horny for myself to handle. I feel drunk. Drunk and I'm sharing everything I've wanted to say to him" "Kitten..~ I was about to..~" he said making me excited but I got too excited and almost burst into tears while moaning and screaming.

{Deku} I put it in him about halfway, while he wasn't paying any attention. "Darling~~ You look so innocent~~" I slammed all the way in and I think he nearly passed out. I kept going in and out and every few times I got faster. "DA- AHH!!~~ M-M-MASTER!!!~~~ AHHHHH~~" He kept screaming and moaning. He could barely finish his words "That's more like it~~~" 

{Shoto} "DA- AHH!!~~ MASTER!!!~~~ AHHHHH~~" I couldn't finish my words but it felt so fucking good!! It hurt at the same time tho. (HARDER PLEASE) I wanted him to go harder but I wouldn't be able to finish my sentence if I tried to tell him "Darling~ Would you like it harder?~~~" he said to me "Y-Y-YES!!!~~~ A-AS H-HARD AS Y-YOU C-C-CAN!!!!~~~ AHHHH!!~~" I tried so hard to finish those words without stopping! It was so hard not to cut out in my sentence but I did it!

{Deku} I slammed into him as hard as I could and to be honest with you~ I would say I bruised his insides for a while ~ He screamed so loud I think I went deaf, but that's perfectly fine because I didn't. I had finally found his sweet spot because he started shivering like crazy and he was a moaning mess. at this point, I don't even think he was screaming.

{Shoto} "A-A-AHHHHHH!!!!~~~~" I can't stop moaning but FUCK IT FELT SO GOOD!!! I feel sluttly now too. but hey, at least I'm not trash like momo ;). "I THINK YOU'RE ENJOYING IT TOO MUCH DARLING~~~~" he said. It kinda scared me. But I couldn't hold back. I was going to cum. but I waited.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued ;)