Demon of Lust (Part 2)

Lying on the demon’s soft bed, his body weighing over me, I feel my pleasure mounting again. One hot finger massages my throbbing clit while two more stroke the moist folds of my opening. My own hands are grasping at his dark broad shoulders, holding on to him as if he were my lifeline in this ocean of ecstasy. I’m drowning in it, sinking further into the abyss. My world is melting, becoming one with his, and becoming one with him. Every touch, every miniscule movement of his fingers drags me down further until I am gasping for air. Time holds no meaning, not here, under his body and within his grasp. My lungs scream for air, unable to draw a full breath. My eyes are heavy; the drug-like state he’s induced me in has my mouth opened in a soundless scream. In my grateful stupor while he continues to please me, I look for his gorgeous face again, startled to find it so close to mine.

He’s been watching me this whole time.

My irregular breathing becomes raspy as I take in his inhuman beauty. I can’t believe I was ever afraid of him. His eyes lock with mine and I’m pleased to see that he is enjoying watching me writhe beneath his touch. His firm mouth is turned up in a devastating smile, sharp, pointed canines indenting his lower lip. I cry out and squeeze my eyes shut as a particularly well-placed rub by his fingers sends a charge racing to my heart. My hips buck off the bed and crash into his. The hand placed over my sex moves with me, unwilling to let me take control, affording pleasure only when Asmodeus sees fit. His turgid member slaps against my thigh and I hear my demon king growl. His fingers stop moving and I open my eyes again, breathing hard.

Staring into those wicked red eyes again I see that overwhelming desire I’ve been feeling, echoed on his face as he looks at me. That hand which has pleasured me so wonderfully withdraws, sliding back up my abdomen. Up it goes; the fingers trailing ever-so-slightly past my navel, tracing the lines of my heaving ribcage and brushing against my tender nipples. All the while, the Demon of Lust stares into my very soul. He knows me, really knows me and I believe he cares for me as well. His hand finally reaches up, knuckles caressing my cheek. I lean into that touch, eyes closed and heart aching, inhaling my own musky scent still drenching his fingers. His thumb comes to rest over my lips while his fingers unfurl to cradle my cheek. I kiss that thumb until it slips away and is replaced by firm lips.

The kiss is slow, deliberate and unbearably sweet. My heart breaks with the sheer beauty of it. This is it. This is what I have waited for, for so long. It’s not just the anticipation of my first time – if I had wanted it that badly, any man would have sufficed. No, what I’ve been waiting for was this, something meaningful and tender.

He breaks away from me slowly, planting a brief peck on my lips again before his body begins to move. The arm which had been holding him up straightens, his thigh slides away from mine as together they help him move lower down the bed. His warm breath washes over my mostly naked skin as his head hovers over my stomach. Soon he’s crouched by my legs, hands on either side of my hips, knees straddling my calves, muscled ass in the air and tail lashing playfully. Giving my tummy a quick lick he looks up at me, another wide grin spreading across his dark face.

He grabs my panties again; this time shredding them. The ripping noise and sharp nip of stretched elastic surprises me and my tense body jumps slightly. Tearing away the now useless cotton, he lowers his head further still. As he passes my sex his tongue lashes out and licks my sensitive nub. My hips respond automatically, tilting up to meet his lips. He doesn’t give me the satisfaction though, moving further down instead, that long tongue tracing the contours of my inner thigh. He continues his blazing trail, past my knees and down my left calf before he stops at my battered ankles.

During my wrestle with those chains earlier, it was my ankles which bore the brunt of their assault. As the loose strands of Asmodeus’ metallic hair sweep over the raw rings of angry flesh, a fresh surge of pain rolls through me. Hearing my hiss at the sting, he quickly laps his tongue over the torn skin. The hair on my arms stand on end at the uncomfortable sensation as the wounds suture themselves closed. With my previously injured body finally fully mended, the demon lifts himself up, kneeling on the bed and looks down at my exposed maidenhood.