Flash-Point: Part One

The sound of rushing water awakens me. Opening my eyes reveal that I am underwater but rapidly ascending to the surface. So severe is the water pressure that I am instantly flattened against my ship which has been fully summoned and is in its true form. 

Now nearing the surface I brace myself and soon after, find myself weightless as my ship bursts forth from underwater. The resulting explosion of liquid sends shockwaves blasting off in all directions which I can clearly see from the height it tosses me. Fully aware that I am most certainly going to fall, I try to prevent myself from hitting the deck but I can't seem to transform. What's happening?

My eyes dart open right as I am about to hit the deck. Was it all a dream? Sitting up, I look around to find I am indeed on my carrier's deck but the others are nowhere to be found. Still dazed, I stand and begin making my way to the bridge but on the way there, I feel my connection to my ship return and become instantly aware that I am nowhere near Iris Libre. Furthermore, all my aircraft that had been deployed during the battle are now safely tucked away below deck. 

Not fully comprehending my situation, I continue making my way to the bridge. I need to confirm if the data I am receiving is correct. Surely I can't be back in the Pacific Ocean. Did that girl who attacked me cause this? I have so many questions but they are all seemingly answered when I am suddenly reconnected to my previous country's network. With such a large influx of data now flooding into my head, I fall, clutching my head in agony. It's too much! 

????: [Where are they attacking from?]

????: [We can't tell. Our radars aren't detecting any ships.]

????: [Don't force an engagement. If they want to attack our fleet let them come. We're perfectly within the range of our land forces and will be better equipped to handle their threats with their assistance.]

????: [Sir!]

As the influx of data finally slows down, I manage to finally stand once more and make it over to the walls of my island before crashing to the ground. Using my seemingly last remaining strength, I force myself into a sitting position, using the wall as support but as I do, my ship's AA gun's fire up. 

BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM

Three incoming missiles explode, knocking me out of my stupor. I'm under attack! There's no time to waste. Standing, I am surprised to see an entire American Fleet practically right next to me. How did I miss them before? They fire more missiles at my ship but my AA guns, apparently still possessing the power of my KANSEN form, easily shoot them down. Still, if they are this determined to sink my carrier again, I won't go down without a fight.

Me: [Return fire!] 

The 6 HQ-10s (18 Cell Missile system) I have, turn to face their ships and all begin firing. Now under a full barrage, the ships that had been attacking me are forced to switch tactics and begin taking a defensive stance. Using the breathing room gained, I have my planes begin preparing to launch but they're taking a while to arrive on deck.

Deciding to try another approach, I again try changing forms but much like the dream I had, I am unable to do so. Does that mean it wasn't a dream? I'm thinking about this when my HQ-10s finally stop firing, needing to reload. Now, no longer under fire, the nearest ships begin targeting me again, however, they've learnt from their earlier mistake and instead of using missiles, begin turning their gun turrets towards me. With no other alternative, I resort to the only ace I have in my deck.

Me: [This is PLAN carrier Zhejiang requesting immediate support! I am under heavy fire from American ships off the coast of the Philippines and require immediate assistance!]