Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

As soon as Lexi walked into the training room, she decided she was going to give the boxing bag a miss and headed for the top floor of the building. As soon as the elevator floor opened, she walked to the girl changing rooms and put on her one-piece bathing suit. She pulled her swimming cap on her head making sure all her blond hair was tucked away before grabbing her towel and goggles and headed for the large swimming pool.

She stopped in her tracks when she noticed the pool was already being used. She watched as a guy’s arms stroked through the water with ease, Lexi thought she was the only werewolf who enjoyed swimming. But seeing the man in the pool skilled stokes and speed she now knew that she was wrong.

The swimmer reached the end where Lexi was standing and lifted his head up.

“Chase” She said shocked.

He gave her one of his rare cocky smile “What you thought you were the only wolf that liked to swim?” He asked her.

“Er yeah”

He laughed and shook his head before lifting himself out of the water, Lexi couldn’t help but watch as the water ran down his muscled body. “Sorry to prove you wrong” He picked up his towel off the diving block and wiped his face with it. “What are you doing here Lexi?”

Reluctantly she moved her eyes from his naked chest and shrugged her shoulders. She looked at the now calm water “I felt like a swim”

“Well don’t let me stop you”

Placing her towel on the diving block Chase had, had his own on. She walked to the diving block next to the towels and positioned herself before diving into the water. Once again, she allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of the cold water washing over her body before resurfacing. As she started to bring her arm out of the water, she noticed that Chase was in the next lane swimming beside her. Not wanting him to show her up, she decided against the slow leisurely swim and picked her pace up so she would stay in front of him. She reached the other end of the pool and dived under the water and doing a flip before kicking off the wall and starting in the other direction. She took a moment to look at the lane beside her and noticed that Chase was still beside her. She once again picked up her pace and returned her focus back to swimming.

She was not sure how long she had been swimming for but her body began burn as she worked all her muscle with every stroke she took. Once she reached the end of the pool where her towel was. She lifted her head out of the water and grabbed onto the wall of the pool.

A few seconds later chase was beside her in the next Lane. “Not bad Read” He said using her last name.

Lexi shot him a cocky look “That’s what all the boys say”

Chase rolled his eyes and lifted himself out of the water before bending down in front of her and offering her a hand.

“My hero” Lexi cooed

She grabbed hold of his hand and just before he hoisted her up she used all her strength and pulled down making chase fly over her head and into the water.

Lexi turned around and giggled at him, as soon as he surfaced he shot her a glare “You’re going to pay for doing that” He said before swimming over to her.

Lexi grabbed the side of the pool and tried to hoist herself up before he could reach her. But was not fast enough. Chase grabbed her around the waist before throwing her in the air. She landed in the water on the side of her body. Water had gone up her nose.

Before she could resurface, Chase was there beside her again, had grabbed hold of her leg, and dragged her across the water. As soon as he reached the pool wall, he let go of her leg and grabbed her arm forcing her body to be pushed up against the pool wall.

Custodianजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें