SB10 - SeulRene Interaction

Start from the beginning

I also heard Lisa's short speech and I am proud of her because she truly deserves to be at the top and leading the business industry. I am very proud of all of them. I also discovered that Seulgi is missing her date, and I'm curious as to why she didn't have one. Jennie and Chaeng were completely honest. I thought they were playing a joke on me last night.

I excuse myself before the serving arrives, and Wheein joins me to use the restroom and then leave right away because they needed people.

We also met Premo in the hallway, and I believe she's going to use the restroom as well, and she told me that she saw two business women in tuxedos walking back to the hall, and she even asked us if we saw them, but we didn't. She forgot to greet them because she told us she was shy and couldn't say anything because the two seemed so serious talking to each other.

"Sir, enjoy your meal." I said this as soon as I served the businessmen's meals, and they smiled back.

"I really appreciate it." Some of them express their gratitude, which is a positive response. They still noticed my presence because some of the business owners I've been served with plates and such are not aware of my presence and are seriously talking to each other, which is fine with me. It's their world they're living in. However, it is not a major issue.

It wasn't a very tiring job serving the foods and wine to each table of the business owners who are here tonight, and it took us a long time to finish. We're now standing in the buffet area, aware and alert in case someone needs something from our service.

"Hyun." I look up at the person who has just called my name, and it is none other than Premo.

"How did you find your way here, you were on the other side of the hall." I explained that their group had been assigned to the opposite side of the hall, whereas me and Wheein had simply become separated.

Each of the four food sections was assigned two main chefs. And we were all main chefs: me, Wheein, Premo, Jean, Nancy, Mark, Jinyoung, and Jihyo, with the rest of the team being regular chefs.

"I just want to make sure you're okay now." She said this and even tapped my shoulder while we were looking at the business owners in the hall.

"I'm fine now, Premo; don't worry about me." Simply put, I said.

"Are you certain?" She asks me again, and I smile as I look into her eyes. "Yes, I am. Don't be concerned. I'll be fine."

"Okay. Then I'd go back there before Jinyoung chokes me to death, but he's been looking for some random girls who were here. He's incredible. Just give me a call if you need anything, okay?" She says something, and I just nod and walk away, but the moment I turn my back to get some water, Wheein is looking at me, most likely grinning.

"What was the point of that? You're really forgetting when you and your partner are talking. I'm just passing through, you know. I'm not a ghost or a phantom. Hello?" When she asked me, I just shrugged and walked past her to get a bottle of water to drink. I'm parched.

She teases me after that, but I ignore her, and it stops when we return to the room where we were waiting for the event to begin. We don't forget to assist the staff in loading the plates into a food cart and transporting it to the building's dishwashing area to clean the dishes.

They refused to let us serve the fruits next, and they suggested that they handle the serving, so we let them do it.

I'm not sure if I'll be thankful that they didn't see me or that I had the opportunity to go to their place and let my nerves calm down, but I can't just sit still. We have no idea what will happen next.