Sergeant Barnes*

Warning- Daddy kink, unprotected sex, dom!

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

Also, this is a scene from a story I am currently writing, It's called "In love with a MONSTER" Check it out!!!!

"Sergeant Barnes?" Your eyes glowed.

"Is Steve here?" He said looking around.

"He's got a mission of his own," You said not breaking the stare. Now looking at you, "Let me buy you a drink".

"I'd like that!" You smiled. He handed you a small cup. You pick it up and finished it one shot.

He leaned in close stopping just a few inches away from your face. "Bucky...You look like you're about to kiss me" His steel-blue eyes looked into your soul. He looked down to your quivering lips, biting his bottom lip, he leaned in even closer. His nose scrubbed against your, his plum, gentle lips slowly grace yours. Just his presence made your heart race, and now with his lips on yours.

"What's gotten into you?" You said pulling away, he is just drunk, you think.

"I have been thinking about you ever since I left." He said sitting back down. You sat there in silence for a moment. Your lips still tingling from the kiss. "Say something Y/N," He said placing a hand on your arm. This man knew what he was doing. "I didn't know you felt that way," You said trying to take in what was happening.

Then you realized, you can't just go into this, you need time. "Look, I have a mission tomorrow to go to a Hydra base. Let me do that before we do this..." You said trying to set your mind straight. "I'm on the mission too" He interrupted, scooting closer to you. Trying to divert the topic "Good then you can watch my back, and I'll watch your" I said.  "Always, do," Bucky said biting his bottom lip and smirked while leaning on his arm. "Really, biting your lip? You're gonna make this no kissing thing really hard for me aren't you?" I said standing up. He moves closer "It's only hard because you feel the same way I do" Fuck, this man can break me. "Maybe I do" I confessed. "Good, then let's find a quiet place"

You allowed Bucky to lead you by hand to a secluded area, he pushed you gently up against the wall and pressed his lips to yours. Running his hands all over your body as your legs tighten around his waist. Both of you fought for dominance, your tongues twisted, pushing back and forth. You ran your hands all over his hair, ruining his perfectly parted hair. With his silky hair still in your hands, you pulled back to catch your breath.

"Wow!" You said, locking eyes.

"Where do we go from here, doll?" He said looking at your red swollen lips.

You find an empty room on the army base. He carried you to the bed not breaking the kiss. He pulled back and looked at you.

"Do you know how beautiful you are? I-" He dropped you on the bed, took off his clothes just leaving his boxers on, and got on top. He then ripped your shirt open and pulled our pencil skirt down exposing your black lace bra and panties waiting to be ripped off. He slowly placed kisses all over your face and moved down to your neck.

"Oh, My!... Bucky" You moaned your head tilted back. The way you moaned his name made him smirk against you and kiss you even more. As he made his way down leaving marks on your body no one can ever see.

He looked up at you from between your thighs. Just the view of him there made you wet. Your hips shivered for his touch.

"Are you sure your okay with this?" He asked with a soft, raspy voice that sent chills up your back. You pulled him up to you by his face, "All I want right now is you, Bucky" You said pulling his face in for a deep passionate kiss. As his tongue was down your throat, his hands traveled down and into your panties. "Wow! You're so wet right now" He said bringing his fingers up. You took his hand into your and slowly started to lick and suck on the fingers.

"God! Y/N! You're good" He laughed, taking his hand down to your clit. Within seconds he was rubbing it so fast your eyes almost popped out. You moaned his name and you rubbed the outline of his member from his boxers. Yours moans only made him harder.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT Y/N?" He asked grinning at the sight of you not being able to answer. "I want you inside me Bucky. NOW!" You said trying to breathe. He stops working with his hands and slowly took off his boxers. See him strip for you made you wetter than water. 

He jerked himself a few times seeing you break down at the sight of him, using his pre-cum as lube. He came closer to you and rubbed the tip up and down your clit.

"Please! Please" You begged him. "Please who?" His voice lowered as he stood there towering over you.

"Please Daddy," You said bitting your lip. He looked at you then slowly put his dick in.

"FUCK ME!" You screamed. Bucky let out a small laugh. You looked at him confused. Then you looked down to only see the tip in. "This is going to be the end of me, isn't it?" You said.

"Oh my god! Your pussy is so tight." He said not moving so you could adjust to his size.

"This is gonna be so good, you ready?" He said pulling all the way out. "Yep Buck-" He pushed in fully. Filling you up completely. He twisted you so you were on your knees as he trusted deep and fast. Your moans got louder. He put his hand over your mouth, muffling the sounds of your pleasure. "Babe your so tight damn" He groaned, speeding up the pace.

"FUUUUUUCK" He yelled.

"Bucky!" You moaned.

"What's my name babygurl" He whispers into your ear as he yanked you back to him by your hair.

"D-d-Daddy" you tried to speak as the high of the moment took over.

"That's right," he said letting go of your hair.

Min later

"Bucky I- I'm, gonna cum" You said

"Not yet princess, hold it till I say so," Bucky said pounding hard.

Two mins later

"Bucky I can't hold it much longer" You tried to keep your body from just giving out. Tears falling down your face from all the ecstasy. 

"Few more seconds doll"

20 seconds later

"Now baby, cum on my dick"

You let go, feeling the overstimulation and high slowly come down. Feeling you clench around him one last time made Bucky come undone too, releasing inside you. He pulled out and laid beside you. "Fuck!" Bucky said breathing heavily.

"Oh we're not finished yet, mister" You smirked, climbing on top of him. You placed wet and sloppy kisses all over his neck making him groan. As you descended you nibbled his nipples on his slightly outlined chest, running your hands down his abs. You stroked him gently as you kissed and bit your way down. You play with the tip, teasing him. "Baby don't tease m-" Before he could complete his sentence you deepthroat it. He groans biting his lip. As you picked up the pace he threw his head back and his eye rolled right back. "Baby girl I-I'm gonna-"

"Not yet daddy"

"Oh you bitch" he smirked annoyed but impressed.

A min later

"Baby girl I can't hold it anymore" As he said that his hot release hit the back of your throat. "Shit Y/N, I am sorr-" Before he completed his sentence you swallowed it down. 

"Damn," He said look at you, which made you giggle. You came up slowly, wiping a little drip off your mouth.

Reactions, thoughts, promotions, or venting (I wanna know how you guys are!!) -

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--