Reading thirst tweets

Warning - there are none, just comment and continue reading bestie ;)

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

POV: You, Sebastian, and Anthony were all at Comic-Con, promoting your latest Avengers movie.

The three of you were standing in the corner, in a small room with a couple of cameras and lights pointed to a blue backdrop with three chairs.

"I can't wait for this day to get over." You sighed to Anthony, just wanting to go back to your hotel room and sit in the bathtub for the rest of the night. He looked over at Seb then back at you, "Yeah, me too I swear if they ask another question about the intellectual aspect of this movie I will walk out." He shook his head, pulling out his phone.

"You do know we're reading thirst tweets about us, right?" You turned to him puzzled, not sure if he was kidding or he didn't actually know the agenda.

"You're on in 2 mins guys!" Your manager, Malory yelled out.

The three of you scurried your way to your designated seats, wanting to get over with the last interview of the day.

"All right guys, remember smile, no matter what those tweets say, just keep smiling at the camera" Mal whisper yelled as she stepped aside so the crew could continue with the shooting.

"This is what you get for hiring mom as your manager" Seb chuckled, sitting back in his chair. You rolled your eyes at him and waited for the director's cue to start.

"Some of my favorite things to do on a Saturday is to read thirst tweets with y/n y/l/n, and Anthony Mackie." Seb started with a big jug of tweets in his hands, "So let's see what a thirst tweet says" He continued, looking directly into the camera as you and Anthony waved.

Seb pointed the tumbler at you as you were sitting in between the men. "Oh no, I am not starting, it's Mackie's turn now" You reminded them. Seb stretched out, giving the container to Anthony.

"All right, thirsty" Anthony reached out, picking a small piece of paper out of the jug. "Oh damn, we starting strong." He showed the tweet to you, "Anthony Mackie you cutie patootie, come sit on my face, I will eat your ass like a fudge brownie" He tried to read with a straight face. "First of all..."

"Yeah?" you turned to Anthony, leaning back on Seb's shoulder.

"Sen'a ticket bitch! Let's do this" He nodded his head looking into the camera. "That was sweet, A fudge brownie" he blushed, putting the slip away, making you and Seb laugh.

"All right y/n, your turn" Mackie took the jar from Seb and pointed it at you. You reached into it pulling out a folded piece of paper.

"y/n y/l/n IS the most badass bitch out there. I said what I said." You looked up at Seb and Mackie, smiling and waiting for them to respond. Seb took the tweet out of your hand and read it over again. "Yeah, she is"

"Aye, remember the time she smacked your head during that fight scene" Mackie laughed, remembering back to the time when you and Seb were shooting a fight scene, but you got so involved and it was like your 100th take, so you accidentally punched him in the head. "She straight up KOed you"

"Yeah, you were out for a good 5 mins, Bub" You laughed.

"Ok, yeah she hit me, but I didn't get knocked out, just got slightly bruised" He held his hand out defending, talking to the camera again. 

"All right, whatever man, here it's your turn." You passed the cup over to him. 

"Sebastian Stan is one thicc B I H" He read it out loud.