Quarantine with Seb and Ant

Warning - Nothing really just really y/n and Sebby being cute.

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

You, Sebastian, and Anthony were in the Czech republic shooting for The Falcon and The Winter Soldier when the whole world went into lockdown due to the pandemic.

Since you didn't want to stay alone in a hotel as this was your first acting gig, and Sebastian and Anthony were not okay with having you stay alone at a hotel far from them, all three of you decided to rent out an Airbnb for a few months.

The first month was a bit awkward, especially since Sebastian and Anthony knew each other for years and you were still new. But slowly they really grew on you, and you were more acquainted with their friendly arguments and silly tantrums.

Right now you were sitting on the couch going through Instagram as Anthony came running into the living room, panting as he stopped a few feet away from you, with Sebastian right behind him.

"Mackie, no!" He warned, hands on his knees as he tried to catch his breath.

"Stan, yes!" He turned back to you, "y/n." He called, but you ignored him, thinking it was probably just another argument about who was better looking or who was a bigger chic magnet. Sebastian, according to you, 'cause like...he's Sebastian 'killing all the ladies' Stan.

"Y/N!" He called again, "I swear this is not another argument."

You looked up at him, "What?"

"I want to ask you something?"

"yes?"

"Are you okay with watching a movie with us?" You looked behind him to see Sebastian aggressively signaling you to say no.

"Sure, why not?" You smiled, putting your phone away. "On one condition!"

"Yes, anything."

"I don't wanna be in between you two, one will sit on the two-seater and the other here." you pointed to the seat next to you.

Sebastian immediately got up, rushing to your side. Anthony just shook his head, smirking as he took the tv remote and moved to the couch adjacent to the one you and Sebastian were sitting on.

"What are we watching?" You asked.

"The Devil All the Time," Anthony responded as he searched Netflix for the movie. "Okay, shut up the movie is about to start." He added as he pressed play.

"Uh, I'm cold." You shivered.

Sebastian turned behind, getting the throw and pulling you to him as he wrapped you both into a warm cocoon.

"Ohh, nice and cozy," You put your legs across his lap, cuddling into him.

"Wait, isn't this the Tom Holland movie?" You asked as the narration started.

"Yeah?" Sebastian turned to you, putting a hand around your waist to pull you closer.

"You pull her any closer and she will be sitting on your lap and I will have to go bleach my eyes," Anthony warned. You blushed at his comment.

"I don't mind, do you doll?" Sebastian smirked.

"Ahh! I do! I DO MAN!!" Anthony yelled again, shaking his head. "But, to answer your question, yes it's his movie."

"Then why are we watching it? I thought this was a strict no Tom Holland movies zone." You pointed to the "posters" on the wall with Anthony's and Sebastian's messy drawings of Tom and spiderman with a don't sign. "You didn't even let me watch civil war on the tv. I had to watch it in my bathroom so you won't find out."

"Wait what?" Sebastian asked.

"Nevermind that, why are watching this now!!" You diverted the topic.

"Well, because your boyfriend is it in," Anthony said, turning around to face the tv again.

You turned red at his comment, staying silent and continuing to pay attention to the movie.

"Ohh!" You sniffed, "Not the dog!" You clutched onto Sebastian's shirt as you cried about Bill killing the dog. "and the dad too-" You stop, eyes wide at the next scene.

You let go of Sebastian's shirt as you watched his scene with horror."But-t, th-e d-d-dog just- and, and yo-u-u." You stuttered, turning to Sebastian with most dreadful eyes.

"Oh my god, Oh. My. God!" You shifted a bit away from him.

"I'm sorry honey, I-" Sebastian was stopped by your sudden laughter.

"I-" You rolled to him, holding your stomach, literally crying from how hard you were laughing.

"I will forever be traumatized by that, thank you very much!" You sniffed, wiping your tears away.

"See what you would have missed if you would have said no," Anthony added, also crying from how hard he was laughing.

"But, seriously tho, the dog just died and you're out there getting a handjob and blowing off talking about your future?" You furrowed your eyebrows at Sebastian. "That is so messed up, on soo many levels."

"it wasn't meee!" He pointed to himself. "I would never do that, all I did was do what the director told me to do. And by your reactions, I think I did a good job." He scooted away, turning back to the movie with a cute frown and sad puppy eyes that no one, ABSOLUTELY NO ONE can say no to.

"Of course you did!" You moved closer to him, going back to the position you were in. "Also, I think it's cute when you defend your acting." You smiled up at him, wrapping your arms around him as he pulled you closer.

"Yeah?" He smirked down.

"Yeah," You blushed.

"Please stop with the weird-ass flirting," Anthony turned up the volume. "I swear I'ma get y'all drunk, so you can just fuck it out." He muttered under his breath as you and Sebastian continued cuddling into each other until both of you fell asleep.

"Cute," Anthony whispered, quickly taking a picture of you two sleeping before turning the tv off and leaving to his room so you both can nap.

All right reactions, thoughts, promotions, or venting- (I wanna know how you guys are doing!!)

Also requests? Wanna part 2 or somethin'?

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--