Purple Carpet Interview

Warning - None, just Sebastian being a complete tease.

Log the date and time and what you are expecting-

"We are here today with the Falcon himself, Anthony Mackie, and the newest addition to the MCU family, y/n y/l/n." Josh introduced you guys, turning back to you and smiling.  But you were too distracted by a certain Romanian god who just stepped out of the black SUV to pay attention to what he was saying.

"So, y/n, are you excited to be on the purple carpet?" Josh turned to you, "y/n?" He waved his hands, bringing your attention back to him.

"Huh? What?" You looked at Anthony, who was smirking, noticing what, or who you were gawking over.

"Are you excited to be on the purple carpet?" He repeated his question. 

"Oh, yeah! I mean, who wouldn't be, right?" 

"She's actually kinda distracted right now," Anthony butted in. 

"Ant!" You smacked his arm. 

"Distracted? Ohhh, by who?" Josh asked. 

"Se-"

"Well, you know there are so many legendary actors here! I mean RDJ, Evans, Hemmy,"

"Me," Anthony pointed to himself, but you ignored him.

"Brie, ScarJo, Samuel l Jackson,"

"Mee!" He repeated. 

"Chadwick, Don Cheadle,"

"Meeee!" He mimed. 

"Chris Pratt, Tom Hiddleston."

Anthony stepped back, shaking his head. 

"And, of course, the main one," You reached out for him, pulling him close. "Anthony Dwane Mackie." You smiled, kissing his cheek. 

"Awe, aren't you guys cute!" Josh smiled. 

Just as you were about to answer, you left a large cold hand snake around your waist, slightly squeezing it and pulling you away from Anthony. 

"Ahhh, this just a lot better!" Josh yelled over the loud crowd. "Here, joining us now! The Winter Soldier himself," You blushed, knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Sebastian Stan!"

"Hey," Sebastian smiled, still having a grip on you. "Hey, sweetpea!" He whispered into your ear, sending a chill down your spine. You looked down, blushing before spinning around to meet his beautiful blue eyes. 

"Hi Sebastian," You smiled, placing your hand on his chest and leaning up to his face, slowly kissing his cheek and lingering there for a second. 

Sebastian turned red and froze for a second before turning to Anthony. 

"Wassup, man?" He cleared his throat, fixing his light blue blazer and reaching for Anthony. 

"Mmhmhh," Anthony looked at the two of you, nodding his head. "I get it, you see a pretty lady and forget all about me." 

"Pretty lady? Yeah right! More like a drop-dead gorgeous woman." He smiled, half-hugging Anthony and turning to look at you. Admiring your beautiful long midnight black sequin spaghetti strap dress, how it perfectly hugged your waist, the deep cut highlighting your cleavage, and your flat, toned abs, the lig slit running up to your waist, showing off your smooth tan legs, the bright glittery white strap heels shiny as the cool Cali sun hit. Your long curly brown hair hanging softy around you. The gauntlet bracelet you wore sparking ever so lightly. 

"Awe, you're too kind." You blushed, cover your smile. 

"Oh no, don't cover that pretty smile." Anthony mocked.