His eyes

Warning - Nothing, just cute people shit🥰

Log the date and time and what you are expecting- 

You and Sebastian are both at comic con, walking through the row of cameras and reporters. Answering their questions and smiling for their articles. 

"What is one thing about the other that you wish you had?" The interviewer asked. You and Sebastian both looked at each other, giggling like kids before you straighten up. 

"Umm, I, I really" You looked over to Sebastian, trying to think of an appropriate answer for her question. Your gaze landed on his eyes, how they were shinny in the daylight. "I really like your eyes" You smiled, making him shake his head. "Can I have them?" You pouted, making him blush even harder. 

"No, but your kids can," He smirked, taking the mic from the lady and looking directly at you. 

"SEBASTIAN!" You hit his arm, covering your face, trying to hide your now red face. 

"What?" He asked innocently, shrugging his shoulders like he didn't just tell reveal your secret relationship. 

 "Did you just? Never mind your turn" You shook your head, taking the mic from him, and holding it into his face, pushing it against his rose nose. He pulled his head back, pushing the mic towards the reporter. 

She took the mic and held it to him, properly. 

Sebastian leaned forward to the mic while looking at you. "I really like her lips" He answered stepping away. 

"Your response y/n?" The reporter asked as you stood there completely in shock at how openly Sebastian was flirting with you. 

"y/n?" You shook your head and broke your stare away from Sebastian. 

"Huh?"

"What you have to say about that?"

Sebastian walked to the mic again, "I think that was enough of an answer?" He smirked. 

"All right, well that was Sebastian Stan and y/n y/l/n" The reporter smiled at you guys, and turned to the camera. 

"Stan" Sebastian whispered to himself, blushing, he pulled you to his side, smiling at the flashing camera, and kissing your forehead. 

"I love you" he whispered into your hair.

You looked up at him, beaming you leaned up to his ear, kissing his cheek and whispering "I love you too Sebby" into his ear.  

All right reactions, thoughts, promotions, or venting- (I wanna know how you guys are doing!!)

Also requests?

--Comment--

--Vote--

--Share--

--!!ENJOY!!--