Chapter 8

George stepped into his room and made his way into the closet that was now filled to the brim with new clothes. The brunette's eyes excitedly looked around the room as he scans the new wardrobe of his. He goes over and picks out a black crewneck, getting a white collared shirt to go under and a pair of black jeans.

He leaves the closet with the clothes in his hands and steps into his bathroom. He looks in the mirror, seeing some dirt smeared on his face. He takes a deep breath and turns on the faucet, waiting for the water to warm up. He quickly washes his face before looking back in the mirror.

Just a few days ago he had been sitting at home, scared every time he stepped out of his house, and here he was, in the house of one of the most dangerous murders ever.

He sighed and started to take off his dirty clothes, putting on the outfit he had just picked out. Once he was ready, he quickly ran a hand through his hair, trying to make it seem as if his life was put together.

Satisfied with his appearance, George makes his way downstairs, in hopes to find something to eat. He hears chatter coming from where he assumes the kitchen is as he makes his way through the house.

He steps in and he sees a small group of men wearing black. They all sensed George's presence and turned around. They were immediately intimidating to the small brunette. One of them, who was wearing a bandana wrapped around his head, stepped away from the group and made his way towards George.

George inhaled sharply as he was pushed back into the wall. The man placed a hand on the wall next to the brunette's head, leaning on the wall.

"And who might you be?" The man smirked, staring at George, roughly the same height as him.

"Sapnap, give him some space." A man with fluffy hair said to the man, Sapnap.

Sapnap looked back and replied. "Why should I?" Sapnap redirected his attention back to the shaky brunette. "He could've snuck in here for all I know."

George was sure these men were also murderers. He recalled seeing one or two of them the first night he saw Dream, when they were outside of Niki's house.

Of course a murderer would have other terrifying men roaming his house.

"Sapnap, leave him alone."

Dream's voice contained a large amount of authority as he entered the room. Immediately, Sapnap's snarky attitude left and he quickly obeyed, backing away from George.

George looked to where Dream was standing at the entryway to the kitchen. He was buttoning up his black dress shirt that was tucked into black dress pants, as well as some dress shoes to finish off the outfit. His blonde hair was damp, laying gently on his forehead.

"Looking good, man." The voice came from a short man wearing a black beanie and a hoodie with hood up over it.

"Thanks Quackity, I have a meeting in an hour so I have to look 'professional'." Dream did air quotes as he sighed. George noticed how Dream had left the top buttons of his shirt open, exposing his collarbone and part of his chest.

"Anyway, guys this is George. Leave him alone or you'll be dealing with me." Dream spoke sternly, glancing at the men. George felt a soft blush on his cheeks as he heard Dream be slightly protective.

Jesus, what is wrong with me? George thought.

"So basically he's your boy toy?" Quaickity said in a suggestive manner. Clearly he was not as scared of Dream as Sapnap and the others were.

"No- What? Just piss off!" Dream spoke, clearly annoyed at Quackity. He sighed. "Anyway, George, this is Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl. Now I have a meeting so please, behave."