𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

and also gave a certain someone easy access to-

nyla shook her head, a small smile on her face as she hung the dress up on a hanger and started doing her makeup.

• ★ •

nyla pulled her dress down as she got up from her bed, slipping on her black and white jordans, because there was no way in hell she would be able to walk in heels the whole night, and made her way downstairs, where a van was waiting for her.

she climbed in, doing her best not to flash anyone, and sat down, a grin on her face as she saw noah sitting across from her.

"well if it's isn't noah beck," nyla crowed, laughing. "i haven't seen you in ages."

"i flew in last night," noah said. "i'm so tired i might fall asleep before bryce's fight. what's up with you?"

"hmm, well let's see," nyla said pretending to think. "my secret situationship got leaked online, everyone thinks i kissed kio, people hate me, and vinnie asked me out."

noah's jaw dropped at the last part of nyla's sentence. "fucking finally!"

nyla laughed, "i know, right? he finally got the balls to do it."

noah grinned, looking at nyla. "so did you guys do the nasty?"

"no!" nyla yelled, "i'm waiting for tonight. either i get slow sad sex, or rough victory sex. either one works for me. although maybe i'll get rough sad sex? i don't know."

she looked at noah, whose face was a mix of both amusement and disgust.

"hey! don't look at me like that. you're the one that asked, idiot."

• ★ •

"we're lost," noah sighed, looking at nyla, who groaned. "and there's no service down here, i can't even call bryce."

nyla bit her lip, trying to calm down as she realized that they would have to figure out how to get to the tiktokers' backstage room in this huge arena all by themselves.

"um, this is section d right?"  nyla said, pointing to the letter painted on the wall. "maybe we should start here and just knock on random doors and hope to see someone that can help us."

noah shrugged. "might as well."

they started on right, knocking on big wooden doors that no one answered.

noah turned to his left, walking across to the other side of the section, and started knocking on doors, while nyla did the same on the right.

the sound of voices made nyla's heart leap, and knocked on the two big doors in front of her, waiting to see if someone would answer it.

"it's open!" an oddly familiar voice said, and nyla opened the door and walked in, her stomach dropping when she saw the youtubers in the room.

"well, someone's on the wrong side of the arena," austin said, laughing. "you know where you're going, sweetheart?"

nyla shook her head. "no, obviously i don't."