. . . . chapter eleven.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

SONG OF THE DAY :
style - taylor swift

. . . . . .

[ fast forward to january 4, 2020 ]

. . . . . .

Today 9:49 PM

Today 9:49 PM

< YOURE WEARING BRAIDS ?!:$?#:
< its unfaur were not tgt rn
< i wouldve looked so cute next to ur hair 😩
< send me pics bbg ;)

< YOURE WEARING BRAIDS ?!:$?#:< its unfaur were not tgt rn< i wouldve looked so cute next to ur hair 😩< send me pics bbg ;)

. . . . . .

chia was walking to the third floor's elevator, eyes glued to her phone screen as she texted jace who tolerated her crying about the french braids she spent nearly two hours on (which was confusing, since the lady on the tutorial she watched only did it for twelve minutes) and her numb hands. it made her look like anna from frozen but with pink hair streaks instead of white.

him asking to send pictures no matter how low the quality was made her frustratedly groan though. despite having a hairdo she had utmost confidence with and wanting her bestie to see it, she visually looked like a ghost with nice hair and attempting to document it while toning down her haggardness was hell.

since she focused too much on perfecting her braids, all the other features were drained of life. her face was colorless. not even a single dash of tint was applied on it. as for her clothing, she wore a cotton white shirt with a large, ugly ink stain as a top, since it was the easiest article of clothing to get from her closet. unbelievable to go to a public place looking like this, you may think, but she trusted the people at the ballet studio enough to show her not-so-pretty side anyway.

to her delight, there was only one other passenger inside the elevator. it seemed as if the delight wasn't mutual the moment she entered though.