William stealing child

Modern AU
(Don't question that title. Just roll with it)
———————————————————-
William's POV
After knocking on Henry's front door for 10 minutes, I just used the key he gave me. I know he must be stressed and tired considering he has a horrible wife that only cares about her son, that isn't Henry's, and neglects their 3-year old daughter.

Speaking of the child, when I got inside the door, she was there with a mini chair. Clearly, she was going to open the door but was too short. "Hi kiddo. Where's you dad?" I said while bend down to her height. "Hi, Uncle Will. I don't my papa is. I think outside though." She said while shrugging slightly.

(I have no fucking clue how 3 or 4 year olds talk, so bare with me please)

"Ahh, okay. Let's go see where he is." I said as I picked her up to go look for this idiot I call my best friend. We checked in his office and bedroom but he wasn't there. With that concluded that he left his three-year-old child alone in the living room potentially and is now in his garage overworking himself. I swear if I didn't love him, I'd whoop his ass for leaving the kid.

Once we got to his working garage, I opened that door quietly and saw him building, what I like to call, "Diabetic Fatass Fredbear" which apparently isn't a good name to tell to children. I decided that Henry wasn't watching Charlie so I might as well steal his kid. But, since I'm feeling nice, I'll vaguely tell him I'm taking Charlie.

"Hey darling?" I asked while making sure he couldn't see Charlie once he turned to face me. "Oh hey Will! What do you need?"
He said and I could tell he wanted to get back to working. "Heh, I just wanted to let you know I'm taking a child from your house"

Now I just said I was taking a fucking child from his house and he had the goddamn audacity to say "Oh. Okay then." I swear, I holding myself back from slapping him was hard. He was lucky I had Charlie in my arms or he would be on the floor.

"Alright then, I'll see you later my lovely." I said right before I closed the door so I didn't bitch slap him. "Okay, how about we go get ice cream and then frozen yogurt?" I asked Charlie once we got back inside the house. "Ooo! Yesh please" she said while jumping slightly.

   I laughed at her happiness and then once she got her shoes on, we left. I'm pretty sure Henry's gonna kill me later.

A dumbass's POV
     'Wait. He said he's taking a child' I started to think about 25 minutes after William left. 'CHARLIE IS THE ONLY CHILD I HAVE! SHIT.' I thought as I hauled ass to find where he went with my kid. Fuuuuuu-

Time skip (An hour and a half)

William's POV
       After some time, we arrived at my house since based on the 50 missed calls and 35 texts, Henry noticed I took his kid.
"Hi dad. Wait. Why you take Char-Char from Uncle Henry?" Micheal said once I walked into the kitchen with Charlie walking behind me, with ice cream.

    "Went over and she wasn't being watch so I took her. Makes total sense." I said shrugging as I put my ice cream on the table so I could check my notifications.
In total, I had 125 missed calls along with 50 texts which were all from Henry. Since Charlie and Micheal ran to probably play with Mike's toys, I guess I can call Henry.

This is how said phone call went below:

Henry: WILLIAM?
William: Heyyyyyy-
Henry: I swear to god- Where the hell are you?
William: I'm around~
Henry: William.
William: Yes, that is my name~
Henry: Where the hell are you with my damn child?
William: Ohhhh, righttt! Well, we're at my house.
Henry:............
William: I'm not jokin', my love. We're at my house. You can just come over and get her. No stress.
Henry: I'm going to kill you Afton.
William: *Laugh* I'd rather let you fuck me instead Emily~
Henry: I- SHUT UP
William: Hahaha! She fine though, you don't have to worry
Henry: Ugh, I hate that I trust you and what you say.
William: Ha-ha. Love you too.
Henry: Whatever. Bye Will.
William: Bye Darlin'