I dunno, Happy stuff?(Basically, Found you......for the 3rd time[Part 2])

This may be short since I have no idea how to make happy shit.
So in this one, it's basically going to a combination of the "Scenarios" part of the title and then Willry.

I should mention this now (even though I should have before but I just forgot lol), when Henry is top, it's Helliam and when William is top, it's Willry. Then if they're switches, I'll put Willry/Helliam.

Also, this chapter is just going to be wholesome time of Willry with Charlie as their only kid. (Basically, a part 2 to the 2nd one-shot, in the book)

Warnings: None (This is a first lol)
———————————————————
William's POV
After about a month of living with Henry, we did a number of "interesting" things. Like finding Charlie, breaking a total of 9 robots, and cussing out my old kids. That last bit was mostly me considering that they had the audacity to trick me, one by one, which ended up with me in UCN, again. After the first one, I knew not to trust that I was forgiven by them.

    The first to "interesting" things we did were technically together. In the process of getting Charlie, the little shits that I actually killed along with the robots I broke, found us and started to haul ass after us. After about 30 minutes of chasing us, you would think they would give up, right? No. Not only did they not give up, they had the audacity to get the Toy Animatronics on us, along side them.

Long story short, while the Emilys got in the car, I kicked robot ass. Which wasn't the end considering I almost got caught up and but into UCN, a g a i n. Not saying it's that bad but blood red is not a good color on my pale ass. It technically didn't hurt me to go back to that personal hell, but it's was just uncomfy, if I'm being honest.

Lucky, after all of that, my old family didn't come for me or talk to me. It may seem weird why I call them my "old" family. The real reason is, I have a new one. Henry being a wonderful replacement of my wife and Charlie being a replacement of all of my children. If I'm being truly honest, they genuinely saved me from all the bullshit my past mistakes threw at me later.
———————————————————
Henry's POV
"THAT DOES COUNT! WHAT?!" I heard Charlie yell at William, which isn't much of a surprise since they were playing boxing on the "Wii". Luckily for me eardrums, they weren't playing tennis since that would be deafening.

"HA! That what you get for taking my toast you little shit!" William said which wasn't actually Charlie fault since I gave her the toast but we won't talk about that mini war. "My good sir.....WHAT THE EVER-LOVING FUCK-","Char, LANGUAGE!" I yelled cutting her off. She may technically be an adult but since she's the size of a 11-year old, it doesn't count.

"Sorry! Even though I'm like 40!" She yelled back. I chuckled at their silliness before going to make lunch, since I knew once they were done, they would be unnecessarily cranky and hangry.

Time-skip to after them eating so we can get some "drama" up in this bitch
————-——————————————-
Charlie's POV
I was setting up Monopoly and Uno for my dads and I to play once they finished cleaning up when the door bell rang.

"Music Box, can you get that please?" I heard my second dad, who I called "Papa" shout from the kitchen. "Ok!" I yelled back before going to the door.

Once I opened it, I was met with a "wonderful" surprise. Ok it was horrible. My Aunt Jen, Mother, and Sammy were at the door. At the fucking door, when the murder they all hate is not only in the house, but lives here along with the fact that he's dating my dad. This is just such a "chef kiss" moment.