Heh-

(I had unpublished this but I'm posting it again since the chapter I'm working on is longer and needs to be edited. So ya...)

:)

William is Bold
Henry is underlined
/////////////////////////////////////

"At least, I constantly cared about my children!"

"Oh wow, you did? That's funny, where's Mike then? Why would he run away? What about all the times Elizabeth and Chris complained about you giving all your attention to your work or Micheal?

"At least they knew I cared about them. How many times did you forget about Charlie, huh? How many times did I have to make sure she went to things or got picked up? What about Sammy? Did you forget you had two children?"

"*Scoff* He went missing when he was 3 since he was in that stupid closet with Charlie and was never found after that-"

"You're a fucking moron. He didn't go missing idiot. I took him from the closet since we were closing and your wife couldn't find him."

"That's doesn't matter. She was supposed to watch-"

"Shut up for a second and let me finish. After that you forgot Charlie was in there and just left. After that you didn't even care to look for her and she was in there until Micheal opened it the next day when we were closed. Even after that, you didn't care that she was found."

"Why does that concept matter to you? You always tended to forget about Chris and Elizabeth. Anytime that you didn't have work to do, you barely spent any with them. When they came into your office when I was in there, you too them you were busy but if it was Micheal, you would stop and pay attention to him."

"......."

"And to add onto that, you never payed attention to them. You barely even recognized they existed. All of your time when to your work of Micheal, when you had two other kids. Did you even care about Chris being bullied? Did you ever notice why Elizabeth all was dragged Chris with her when you had to bring them to work? Hell, you cared more about Charlie like a daughter more than Elizabeth who was your daughter."

"I had a reason to."

"What type of bullshit it that! You complained about me but didn't even care about your other kids. News flash buddy, you had two other kids and not just your precious Micheal. That's something isn't it? You talk about me but didn't even care about all of your kids."

"Actually, I did."

"What? Are you delusional? You never spent a lot of time with them. And since you have such an "amazing" reason, say it. Say your bullshit excuse to make yourself look better than me. Go ahead, Mr. "I cared about all of my kids the same amount and never had a favorite. Speak."

"They weren't my kids."