four

"Shut the fuck up, or I'm gonna rip your vocal chords out. How does that sound? You like that?" Mikey spits at the man, who's chained to a heavy wooden chair in the basement of their house. His shirt has been slashed to ribbons, and blood is still dripping from his neck.

"You're a freak!" The man shouts, his voice cracking out of terror.

"And you're a loud little fuck who needs to learn how to shut his mouth. You're going to die anyways. If you can't be quiet, I'll torture every drop of blood out of you. If you keep your stupid mouth shut, I'll let you die in peace. Now which is it?"

"P-Peace, please." Mikey's victim whimpers, shrinking back against the bloodstained chair.

"Yeah, that's what I fucking thought."

Mikey bends down. His fangs slip easily into the old puncture wounds, just enough venom soaking into the man's veins within seconds. He steps back, licking his lips, and watches as the man goes limp once more.

"Good morning, bat boy." A voice purrs from the stairs. Mikey looks over to see Pete staring at him. He's sitting on one of the stone steps, wearing nothing but a pair of boxers and a black sweatshirt that was probably Mikey's at some point.

"Hey, pup. Sleep well?" The brunette asks, wiping his bloody hands on the towel that's tucked in his waistband.

"I did, though I would've preferred waking up next to you."

"I'm sorry, he's just being difficult." Mikey shoots a glare towards the blood bank he's got tied up.

"I know. I've been watching. Listening." Pete stands up and walks down the stairs, his hands falling to rest on Mikey's bony hips. He stands up on his tippy-toes and connects their lips. "And I think you should take a little break from him, you fucking freak."

"Oh, do you?" Mikey raises an eyebrow, gripping Pete's jaw with a firm hand and forcing their eye contact. His eyes are still entirely jet black, sending shivers down the werewolf's spine.

"I do, and I think you should treat me the way you're treating him." Pete glances over at the man, at his chained wrists and his bruised skin.

"You're a fucking slut."

"I am, aren't I? That sort of behavior shouldn't go unpunished..."

Mikey's craving for blood shifts to a craving for the man in front of him. He can smell the arousal that's swirling through Pete's veins.

"I suppose he can wait." Mikey says, leaning down to kiss the shorter one, biting down on his bottom lip for a few seconds. The exchange is quickly deepened, and soon the vampire has a hand wrapped around Pete's throat, pulling their bodies close. They stumble towards the stairs.

Pete nearly trips trying to walk up the steps backwards, but Mikey catches him and picks him up. The dark-haired man hooks his short legs around Mikey's waist, holding on tightly until the get to their bedroom.

They fall onto the bed, limbs tangled and tongues fighting for dominance. Mikey keeps his fangs sheathed, so he doesn't seriously injure the werewolf. He's never bitten Pete, declaring that he'd rather starve than feed from his lover. Mikey keeps his fangs sheathed as they swap spit and grind their hips together, everything else in the world becoming white noise.

"Oh, Mikey- fuck." Pete gasps, a string of saliva connecting their lips as they pull away. He runs his hands through the brunette's soft hair, making a mess of the back.

"Use your words, pretty puppy."

The werewolf groans, pulling Mikey back down into a sloppy kiss and using his legs to pull their lower halves closer. The rough feel of the denim against his thin boxers is too much, he's past desperate now.