Hurt ~ Min Yoongi

Start from the beginning

Once your first foot stepped foot into the dorms you felt at home. To see them filled with the sounds of all the boys working hard, the majority with smiles on their faces was a relaxing sight.

"How about we go and catch up? Then you can have a chat with Yoongi?" Namjoon offered, leading you to his dorm, where you collapsed on the bed. "I wanted to bring you here straight away after you called."

"Is it that bad?"

"I don't know, he's not left his dorm for two days, we've all tried to encourage him out, you're our last hope to be honest, you two are best friends, surely he won't ignore you." You sighed, grabbing the glass of water that he offered to you, bringing it to your lips. Namjoon offered you a small smile, sitting back down in his desk chair.

A light knock at the door disturbed you both, Namjoon beckoning whoever it was to enter. At first you caught sight of jet-black hair, however the familiar, distinguishable laughter quickly caused you to shrill. "Jin!"

"Yah!" He ran around, jumping onto the bed, bundling you into his arms, "I thought I heard your voice." He glanced back at Namjoon, and then to you, taking note of the serious expressions on both of your faces. "You're telling her about him, aren't you?"

"Yeah."

As more began to unravel, the more the panic instilled in your chest. The pounding of your heart terrified you as to what was to come. "Surely he won't ignore Y/N, you two are so close, he knows you'll be here to help him."

"Do you think?"

"I hope. I've tried to cook some meals for him, but each time he just says to leave them outside, then collects then once we've all left." If there was one thing Jin was good at, it was making sure that all his members were well food and working on a full stomach.

"How about the others? Are they all alright?" Both the boys nodded quickly, making you feel a bit better that the other members were fine. Even still, your heart still yearned for the gummy smile of Yoongi to reappear. "Are they about?"

Jin smiled, heading out of the room to round all the boys up, knowing that they'd all be excited to see you he didn't hesitate in running to all their dorms, practically knocking their doors down. Even with all the commotion, not a peep could be heard from Yoongi, no questions asked as to what the sudden excitement throughout the dorm was.

"He'll be fine," Namjoon reassured you, moving to sit beside you, resting his arm across your shoulder. He could tell in your eyes that you were beginning to worry more and more. "Just say hello and then go see him."

"Yeah, I'll get through to him." The façade of optimism you played out was enough to make Namjoon smile, as the door was forced open, five boys attacking you on the bed.

Your name rang out, limbs wrapped all over your body. "It's nice to see you too," you chuckled, one by one them all pulling away. You studied all their faces, all their smiles. All the boys were dressed casually, the hair on their heads were fluffy, tempting to run your hands through it all. "I guess you all know why I'm here."

Instantly Tae appeared next to you, resting his chin on your shoulder. "You know what to do Y/N, you know him better than any of us do, don't give up on him, please."

"I won't ever give up on him."

Talking through a strategy with the boys, you stood up, straightening your outfit out. Hoseok was the first to hug you, pinching your cheeks to make you smile. No words were spoken, they didn't need to be, the tight hold he had around your body was enough to make you feel his comfort.

The rest of the boys followed, Jimin followed behind. "I'll walk you down, I'm heading down that way anyway." You nodded, opening the door to Namjoon's dorm, Jimin behind.