"Strip" He ordered. At that you slowly slid your tight dress off, wearing nothing but a matching set of tan lace bra and thong that did nothing to actually cover anything. He pushed you down to the bed waiting for you to crawl to the headboard. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckling his Versace belt. 

"Cutttt" Alex yelled. 

You quickly covered yourself with the soft black silk sheets on the bed, waiting to start your next scene as the makeup crew set your hair, and fixed your appearance so it looked like you were having sex. Sebastian stepped aside to change into just his boxers. 

"All right guys" Alex yelled again, for such a small person she sure does have a loud voice. 

Sebastian got in bed with you, and positioned himself right about you, with just the thin sheets between covering you guys. 

-

"Fuck!" You screamed moving in rhythm with his movement, "Yes! Yes! Nick! Oh my god!" Your nails raking his flexed back as he continued his motion. He didn't even have to actually touch you for you to be dripping for him. Just being in this position made your pussy throb for him. 

He leaned down capturing your lip in a long kiss, muffing your moans, his hand ran over your head, pushing back the wet, hair stuck on your forehead. Everything in this scene was improv and off-script so you played along with him. 

Gripping on to his ass, pushing him closer, maybe a bit too close. With the second of actual contact, you felt his rock-hard dick, your eyes shot open at the sudden feeling, looking up at him, but his ocean blues were tightly shut, with his head hanging back. Maybe you were just hallucinating? 

He kept air humping you, and slowly brought his hand under the cover, his fingers graced over your skin leaving the area on fire. His hand played with the waistband of your thong while his thumb rubbed circles just above your waistline. Pleasure and confusion filling you up as you were on the brink of actually have an orgasm. "Fu-uckkk, deeper Nick. Just like that!" You stuttered, tangling your hand in his soft brown hair, pulling his head down, and locking your lips once more. 

"Cut" Alex brought you both of your trance, leaving you dangerously close to the edge. You quickly got up, wrapping your robe and scurrying to your trailer, dying to finish what Sebastian started. 

Once you went into your trailer you shut the door behind and quickly made your way to your couch, letting the robe slip down and pool around. You took one of your breasts in one hand while the other found its way to your aching clit, rubbing harsh circles over it, thinking how Sebastian looked above you, how his scent was still lingering on you, still feeling the taste of his lips on yours, you slowly dipped two fingers into your wet pussy, imagine it was his, you thew you head back replaying his movement and moans. 

As you were just about to cum on your finger, a loud door bang pulled you out of your high. Groaning, you lazily put on your robe not even tying it properly around you, you stomped to the door, getting ready to yell at whoever was just disturbed you from your moment. You yanked the door to reveal Sebastian standing on the other side, still in his dark blue robe. 

"Hey?" You smiled at him. He just smirked at you as his eyes trailed down to your shoulders and a bit lower, you followed his gaze and looked down to see your robe off your shoulders revealing your hardened nipples through the lace bra. "oops, sorry!" You shied away, pulling up your robe. 

"Can I come in?" He asked, his voice was deep, and raspy, not his normal happy, fun tone. Even his demeanor was tense, and almost scary, which was unusual considering Sebastian was the sweetest, and most content person on set.