𝚇𝚇𝚅𝙸𝙸. 𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Oh great," chuckled Violetta and saw Fleur smiling as well.

When they reached the shore, Vivian didn't hug her best friend but was staring at her sternly. She had her arms crossed over her chest and her lips were pressed into a thin line.

"Can you look any more like Druella with that expression?" Asked Violetta and Vivian dropped her arms to her side.

"You're an idiot," said Vivian but she sounded more like her bubbly-self again. She reached for her best friend and gave her a gigantic hug. "I've missed you, idiot."

Violetta rolled her eyes before breaking the embrace. "The feeling's mutual."

Vivian smirked and her eyes focused on Fleur who was standing just behind Violetta. Vivian smiled at the French girl who returned the smile.

"Hi Fleur," said Vivian.

"Bonjour," smiled Fleur and walked next to Violetta.

Violetta observed her best friend and when her eyes met Vivian's again, she understood. Violetta was in trouble, real trouble this time. While she had informed Druella that she was gone, she was supposed to be back days ago and she hasn't been in touch with her parents or brothers at all during her time with Fleur.

"Crap, crap," groaned Violetta, running her hands through her hair. "I am in so much trouble."

"Oh yeah, yeah you are. Your mother came by my house after finding out that you haven't been at Druella's for days. Narcissa was out of her mind with worry," explained Vivian and she could see guilt travelling through Violetta's mind.

"I didn't tell her where you were or who you were with, but I bet you have to do that yourself."

Fleur glanced at Violetta who bit her lip. She took Violetta's hand and gently caressed it, making the Malfoy girl sigh.

"You should go," said Fleur and Violetta turned to look at her. "It was bound to happen at some point."

Violetta swallowed.

"I'll see you tonight," said Violetta and Fleur frowned at her comment. "I-I'll find a way to get out of the villa and see you."

Fleur nodded with a smile that warmed Violetta's heart.

"I'll cover for you," Vivian joined the conversation. "But we really need to go now. Your parents are at Druella's."

Violetta grimaced, the thought of having to explain where she's been for the past ten days making her anxious. While Violetta does keep secrets from her parents and lies occasionally, it doesn't mean that she enjoys it. She does enjoy lying to other people but not to her parents.

"Then I will see you tonight," smiled Fleur and kissed Violetta.

══════ • ❀ • ══════

Violetta picked her finger nails when entering the premises of the Black summer villa. Vivian was standing just by her side, squishing her shoulder for some emotional support. They walked towards the villa, Violetta's heart pounding against her chest. Things could go down a few ways;

She will apologise and her parents won't ask her any questions.

She will apologise and her parents will ask her many questions.

She will apologise and Druella was going to have her head because Lucius and Narcissa are furious at her for losing the sight of their daughter.

The second they entered the villa, Violetta could hear running footsteps towards her. She sighed, preparing herself for a full 'Narcissa Malfoy meltdown'. Vivian took several steps away from her best friend, knowing what was about to happen as well.