Traces of Jeju [Part 2 of 2

‼️WARNING‼️
Contains
mature material not suitable for young audiences.

⚠️18+ Only

Please proceed at your own risk.

___________________________________________

Love is burning red, Dong Kyung recited in her head as she clutched onto the red sheet covering the bed, while Saram licked his way down to her stomach. She could hear his groans as he nibbled her hip bone and she couldn't help responding to it with faint moans. It didn't even surprise her when he halted and hastily pulled down her pants and her underwear. They both knew then that their hunger for each other had reached a fever pitch.

"Spread your legs, Dong Kyung-ah," Saram instructed in such a gruff and commanding  tone.

It sent shivers down her spine. 

So Dong Kyung did as she was told and her husband latched both of her legs over his shoulders as he kneeled on the floor. Saran then ran a finger down her slit, parting the lips to expose the nub. 

It drove him wild to know that she was so ready for him.

He then proceeded to lick her clit, groaning at the sleek softness of that membrane just underneath. Dong Kyung rewarded him with yet another breathless moan as she gripped his hands that anchored her thighs to the bed.

But as Saram carried on with this maddening torture, it only became more and more difficult to disregard his need to be inside her. Every breath she exhaled was paired with a gratifying whimper, stirring him up, pushing him to the edge of his sanity.

So he inserted a finger inside her, hoping it would help his growing frustration. But then she screamed deliciously, leaving him craving for her all the more. He realized then that he had reached his limit.

So he rose from the floor and stripped off the rest of his clothes on a whim. He then gently maneuvered her so her body was parallel to the bed, then took off the only thing left covering her —his own shirt. 

One again, he took a good look at his wife's breathtaking figure, and swallowed air to suppress the groan that had built up in his chest. He then positioned himself between her thighs as he gazed at Dong Kyung who held his gaze with equal fervor.

Saram mounted her once more, this time his mouth landed on her neck. He swiftly moved his way up to her lips as he pressed his body to fit hers perfectly, making sure she could feel how hard he was for her.

Already delirious with desire, all of his efforts to restrain himself instantly became useless when he felt Dong Kyung's hand gently stroking his shaft, causing him to let out a moan. He nearly lost it when she rubbed the swollen head of his penis against her clit as if using him to pleasure herself.

"Dong Kyung —aah," he panted against her lips. He wanted to beg her stop but it felt so good and watching the sheer pleasure on her face was a welcome torture. But he could only take so much, as he barely held himself back. So he grabbed both of her hands and pinned them on top of her head. "I need to be inside you now, jebal ," he begged with a rasp, but his eyes threatened that he wouldn't be gentle.

Hearing the need in his voice, Dong Kyung indulged him by strapping her legs around his waist so he could make his move.

But Saram had a different plan.

He then hooked her legs on either of his arms, granting him optimum access to her body. He went down to kiss her lips ever so softly, before he surprised her with one insistent thrust. And just like that, he was inside her.

He caught her scream in his mouth while he barely caught his own groans in his throat. It took all the sanity in him not to propel himself deeper, to give both of them a chance to catch their breaths.

When they had both simmered down from panting, Dong Kyung placed both of her hands on her husband's shoulders for support. Saram then started moving at a calculated pace, savoring her warm softness, so Dong Kyung could take every inch of him with ease. All the while she looked up at him, eyes heavy with pleasure, urging him to go on.

He tried to capture every moan she made with a kiss, but each flick of her tongue was only sending him closer to combustion. So he focused all of his energy on burying himself deeper inside her.

When Dong Kyung could barely open her eyes anymore, and her shrill cries became more frequent, Saram knew that she was close. So he held his breath then placed his right hand on her hip for leverage,  then started pounding harder, notwithstanding how her slick flesh gripped him exquisitely with each thrust and drag.

"Look at me," he begged her between labored breaths. "I want to see you."

So with all the strength left in her, Dong Kyung opened her eyes as she anticipated release. She then arched her back to meet his body and wrapped her arms around his nape as he continued his onslaught. Until suddenly, she felt his thumb making circles on her clit. Thank goodness, she gave him a name, because that was what she screamed as she came.

Drunk on the pleasure of seeing his wife come undone, Saram surrendered and picked up the pace. Dong Kyung then ran her fingers along the hairline on his nape all the way up to the back of his head. The sensation it generated along with her muscles tensing around him sent him to the edge, groaning heavily against her mouth, gasping for air, frantically nipping and licking her lips all at once.

Saram collapsed on top of Dong Kyung as he came down from his orgasm. She welcomed his weight with love by running her fingers through his hair yet again as he buried his face on the cushion over her shoulder.

Though both still breathless from making love and Saram squashed her small body down the bed, Dong Kyung still had enough energy to make fun of her husband.

" Ya , you're poking me," she chuckled.

Saram realized then that he was crushing her with his weight. And that he was still inside her.

" Gwenchana ?" He asked when she gasped as he carefully pulled himself out of her.

" Eoh ," Dong Kyung murmured, her eyes already shut.

So Saran lay beside her and turned the duvet to cover both of their bodies. Like clockwork Dong Kyung moved closer to him and slipped right between his arms. He then pulled her even closer and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you."

"Nado ," she responded, albeit sleepily.

"Are you hungry?" He asked with a soft chuckle. "Because I am."