Happy Birthday

Dedicated  to La on your Birthday 😘
LA_DaeSan

It's your birthday and  you're turning another year older. 

Another year of more experience, another year wiser and another year of being that woman who is way too old for her man Taehyung. But to Tae: You're hot and he loves you for everything that you are, he doesn't care about the age gap, you're his damn Noona and he loves that you are older and more experienced in life then he is.  He loves how you teach him new things in and outside of the bedroom, and he especially loves sharing with the world that you are his and no one else's.

................................................................................................................................................................

"Lana baby are you almost ready, everyone will be here soon" Taehyung asks while gazing at you from your bedroom doorway. He's leaning up against the frame of the door in his all black suit staring at you finishing off your make up in just your bath robe. "Almost ready baby I just need to put my dress on" you say while doing the last finishing touches to your face and hair. 

Taehyung starts slowly walking over to you, your siting in front of your lit up vanity

Taehyung starts slowly walking over to you, your siting in front of your lit up vanity. You see a sly smirk on his face in your mirror as he comes closer to you, he places his hands on your shoulders and starts to massage them. You share a loving smile up at your man and he places a kiss on your forehead as your head tilts backwards. "You look pretty baby" he says while still massaging your shoulders, your're sitting on your stool so he has free range to your back. You feel him pushing up against you, rubbing on you with his groin, he's hard. "Tae..baby What are you doing?" You question, seeing that smirk of his growing even bigger  in the mirror, "Since your practically ready and we have like thirty minutes until everyone arrives for your party, I thought I'd give you an early present!".

Tae slides his hand down the front of your robe, finding his place on our chest mound, grabbing and squeezing your big luscious breast hard

Tae slides his hand down the front of your robe, finding his place on our chest mound, grabbing and squeezing your big luscious breast hard.  He slides his finger under the lace of your bra, down to your nipple and swirls it in circles sending shock waves through your body instantly, a small moan escaping your lips as you shiver to his touch. With his free hand Tae pulls your hair into his fist to tilt your head and neck so you are looking up at him, he licks his lips and brings his face closer to yours. Licking your bottom lip and nibbling it you let out another moan and part your lips so he can enter. His tongue enters your mouth searching for yours, he finds it and sucks on it and explores the rest of your mouth. His hand that was once covering your breast is now finding its way to the tie on your bath robe, undoing it slowly and then pulling it down off your curvaceous body.

Spinning you around so you are facing him on your stool he grabs your face in between his hands and he starts to kiss you again, paying special attention to your big plump lips licking them and biting them just the way your like it. You undo the buttons and zipper on his suit pants pulling them down to his ankles, taking his boxer briefs down with them. He steps out of them,  his cock is so hard and throbbing all his juices are already oozing everywhere, you take him in your mouth. Just sucking the tip but grasping him hard with your hand around his length, he lets out a deep raspy groan but pulls away. "No baby its your special day its all about you!" he says while picking you up off your stool and carrying you bridal style over to your bed.

"We have to be quick Tae, our parents will be here soon" you whine as he lays you on the bed, ripping off your panties and spreading your legs apart

"We have to be quick Tae, our parents will be here soon" you whine as he lays you on the bed, ripping off your panties and spreading your legs apart. He places his tongue straight into your wet core licking and sucking every inch that he can get too while kneeling on the floor at the end of the bed. "Oh fuck!" you scream as he places 2 long slender fingers into your womanhood and starts pumping at the same time as ravishing your bud, "You're so wet  baby, this wont take long I can feel you tightening" He whispers as he bites and leaves purple marks along your thigh and outer lips. He kisses back down to your hot opened pussy, he can feel you squirming and clenching around his fingers so he pumps harder and faster while starting on your bud once again. You cum all  over his fingers leaving your scent and juices all over them. While quivering and shaking and panting you stare at your man from between your legs, he is now getting up off the floor and staring down at you from his standing position with hot devilish eyes. Before you can entirely finish recovering from your recent orgasm Tae flips you around so you are on all fours and slams straight into your wet and still pulsating pussy.

His massive throbbing cock slamming right into your sweet spot, hitting it continuously each and every time he thrusts into you. You're screaming in agonizing pleasure and pain each time he pumps and squeezes your hips. "Rub yourself baby and feel me sliding in and out of you" Tae grunts while allowing you to lay your top half on the bed so you can angle your arm better to reach your bud and hole. You rub yourself while he pounds you into oblivion, with each thrust you feel him throb and you clench tightly allowing your milky juices to seep everywhere. Feeling with your fingers just how much you're dripping as his dick works it's way in and out of you, feeling his balls slap against your skin, feeling how much pressure he's forcing into you. Tae's grunts get deeper and your moans get louder,  you're both so fucking close to cuming but you keep going harder and harder. "Baby I cant hold it any longer, scream hard for me" he roars. "OHHHHH FUCCCCK.......TAE... FUCCK!!" leaves your lips and you just crumble into a convulsing, panting, weak mess on your bed with Taehyung laying on top of you.

"Are you ok Babe?" he asks, all you can muster is a "mmmmmmmmmm".
You lay there together for a little while longer, hugging and controlling your breathing, Tae kissing your back and you kissing his arms that have snaked around you. He helps you up and grabs you a cool wet towel from your en suite to clean up and to soothe yourself, as always your pussy is a sore throbbing mess afterwards. He looks over you and smiles so deeply at you as your adjusting your underwear back to where it should be sitting, "You really are my favorite fucking human" he smirks.

Walking over to you with your dress that's been hanging up over the wardrobe door on its hanger, Tae helps you into it, moving your re brushed hair to the side so he can do up the zipper

Walking over to you with your dress that's been hanging up over the wardrobe door on its hanger, Tae helps you into it, moving your re brushed hair to the side so he can do up the zipper. Kissing your exposed neck once its done up, he whispers into your ear "I love you so freaking much baby, I want to spend the rest of my life with you". You spin around as he says those words and catch him bending down on one knee, "Lana baby... Will you marry me?".  Tears trickling down your cheeks your hands cover your shocked mouth,  you hear the doorbell ring, but you let it go, you only have eyes and ears for one person right now. "Taehyung...YES! Yes I will marry you". He stands up and kisses your still plump lips from your fuck session a moment ago, and kisses you sweetly and gently.

"Happy Birthday Baby, now lets go answer the door to all our friends and family and tell them the good news".