Chapter 30: Solitude

Start bij het begin

Next, they went towards the park's picnic area. Once there, Y/N felt even more nervous as this place reminds him of that one moment back when he's there together with Sakura and Hyewon. As if on cue, Sakura went on to narrate the whole story in perfect detail, with Minju listening intensely to her.

Afterwards, the two girls burst into laughter at his expense, with him sulking after Sakura had finished her story.

"Hahahaha! Serves you right, oppa! I can't believe you were slacking off while both Kkura-unnie and Hyewon-unnie were doing all the work for you!" Minju jested.

"Yah, I was really drowsy at that time, so give me a break! But I did help them take some photos as well, so don't tell me that I didn't help out at all!" Y/N argued, but Minju kept on laughing.

"To be fair, he did help us out, Minju. It just so happened that both Hyewon and I were thinking the same thing, and that's why we drew a "masterpiece" on his face." Sakura said while grinning at him.

"Ugh, well that "masterpiece" of yours really earned me a lot of attention, and not the good kind. I still remember how that woman and her daughter avoided me as if I'm a crazy man or something."

The two laughed again when he said it, but in the end, even he can't deny how hilarious that day was for all of them, so he eventually laughed with them.

"See? Even you find it funny, Y/N. I hope that we'll be able to laugh like this once we went on our trip in just a few days." Sakura said to them.

"We will, Kkura-unnie. You better keep your eyes open while we're there, oppa. Who knows, I might even do the same thing to you if you sleep."

"Yah, like I would let you do that, pabo. Speaking of which, are you sure you wanted to invite the rest of our friends, Kkura?"

"Yes, Y/N. It'll be a lot of fun if Hyewon, Wonwoo and Yena will be there for us as well. Don't you agree?"

"Y-yeah, I guess so."

"Hmm, something tells me that oppa simply wanted just the three of us to be there. I'm sure of it."

"N-no, I wasn't thinking that! If Sakura's okay with it, then I see no problem with them coming along with us to Myeongdong. Plus, Wonwoo himself volunteered to drive us there, so that's a good thing."

"I agree. He does have his uses, so there's that."

"Yah, you talk about Wonwoo as if he's our manservant, Kkura."

"Hehe, I'm just kidding. Now, where else should we go?" She asked him.

"About that, I think I know where we should head next. Knowing Minju here, I'm sure she'll love it."

With Minju feeling curious about what he said, Y/N then took the two of them towards a specific area of the park, and from there, he noticed his sister's eyes widen out of excitement when she saw it.

"Wow, a bike rental place! Good thinking, oppa!"

"I knew you would like it. Come on, let's rent three bikes so we can tour the park much faster."

But before he could speak to the person in charge, Y/N felt someone tugging his shirt. When he looked to see who's doing it, he then saw Sakura looking a bit uneasy for some reason.

"Hmm? What's wrong, Sakura?"

"Y/N.....I.....umm....."

Minju looked at her as well, and when she did, she quickly had a good guess as to why she's feeling like that.