Chapter 26: Awkwardness

"Mmm, this pomodoro pasta is superb. I don't know about you two, but I'm glad we decided to have a light lunch before we do anything else. By the way, thank you for recommending this restaurant for us today, Hyewon-ah. I'm really enjoying this meal that we're having." Y/N said before continuing with his meal alongside both Hyewon and Minju.

"O-oh, umm don't mention it Y/N. It's just that this is one of my favorite places to eat since I was here, and uhh....."

"What? Then you should have told us about this place sooner! I bet Kkura will love the food here as well. I better invite her here before summer vacation ends, don't you agree?"

"Y-yes you should, Y/N. But I can recommend a better place for you should you plan on going out with her. It's not too fancy and not too simple either." Hyewon added.

"That would mean a lot to us. I'll be sure to call you once we start making plans."

As they eat, Y/N had noticed Minju to be quieter than usual, as he starts to be curious as to why she's feeling that way.

"She's been like that ever since we met Hyewon at the train station earlier. I've never seen her be so silent like this. She seemed all right when we left the house, too. Hmm, maybe she's feeling a little shy because of Hyewon? If that's the case, then it's up to me to lighten the mood. All right then."

"Minju-ya, something wrong? Do you feel sick or something?"

"N-no, oppa. I-I'm fine, don't worry about me. It's just that I'm not that hungry right now."

"I see. Well at least have a slice of pizza instead. I'm sure that you'll like it."

"I'll do that, oppa."

Minju then reached for the pizza slicer so she could get a piece, however...

"Here, Minju-ssi. I'll do it for you."

Hyewon took the initiative and sliced the pizza for her, as Minju gave her an empty plate to put it in.

"T-thanks, Hyewon-unnie." She said softly, making Hyewon smile a little.

Y/N, who saw them, also felt a little better because of it, as they continued on with their meal.

"At least that's a good start. I'm glad Hyewon is trying to reach out to her, so as not to let this awkwardness continue. I sincerely hope that they'll be good friends before this day is over." He thought.

After they finished having their lunch, the three of them went towards the mall where Y/N wanted for Minju to see. Together they walked towards the entrance, as Minju was greeted by the many shopping boutiques and stalls that line up the first floor. Meanwhile, Y/N can already see his sister's gleaming eyes, which showed how excited she is to hang out with him today. It's safe to say that she's going to have a great time today with them.

Sentimentality (Sakura x Male Reader x Hyewon)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें