Chapter 25: Family

"Rise and shine, oppa! You have a great day ahead of you, especially since I'm here now! Come on, I'm going to make some breakfast for both of us today." A voice said, as Y/N slowly begins to wake up.

"Ugh, just give me ten more minutes, Minju." He replied while still in a groggy state.

But "Minju" kept on repeating the same line for three more times, making him realize that it wasn't her sibling who's speaking to him at that moment.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me." He then looked at his phone, which was once again set by Minju to play the alarm that she personally made for him.

"She must have fiddled with my phone last night when I was already asleep."

Putting down his phone, he stood up and did some stretches before fixing his bed. He then went towards the bedroom window and opened the curtains a little, as the morning sun greets him as his day is about to  begin once more.

"Today's a fine morning indeed. Well then, it's time to prepare some breakfast for both of us."

Just as he was about to head to the kitchen, he then remembered what the alarm had said.

"Wait a minute. Minju said she's cooking our breakfast today."

His mind began thinking about how "good" Minju's cooking skills are, as he forgot that it's the one thing that his younger sister is never good at.

"Minju is.....cooking breakfast.....at my kitchen."

"....."

"....."

"....."

His face turned pale upon knowing that a potential disaster might be waiting for him right about now.

"Aaaaaah! Oppa, help me!" She said, as her pleas knocked him out of his trance before hurriedly going downstairs to rescue her.

What followed was something that will ruin the morning that he initially thought was going to be perfect.

"Hehehe. I guess I screwed up again, oppa." Minju said, as the two of them were quietly sitting in the dining room, as Y/N kept on looking at the "feast" that she had just made.

"I-I suppose I can't be mad at you, since you wanted to do something for me this morning. But then again, you could have woke me up earlier so I could help, you know. It's okay if you did."