Chapter Eleven : RUINED MINUTES

Chapter Eleven

"So does that mean he proposed? Brenda asks Jennie who was on the phone, rolling her eyes. Brenda squealed in happiness and held the phone even more tight. She took her purse from the table and got out of her house while having the phone on speaker. She put on her shoes and looked like she was all ready to go somewhere.

"Yes, he did."
"In front of the whole school?"
"Yeah."

Jennie said in a not too exited voice. She was happy that Brenda was happy, but she forgot that she is the one who should be smiling.

"Oh my god! I am so happy for you." Brenda shouted while shaking her hand. "I know." Jennie said dryly. "Hey! Wait. Don't tell me you rejected him."

Jennie didn't say anything and kept silent. Brenda was getting worried so she asked again "Jennie? Answer me?" Jennie slowly replied "l didn't had any choice!"

"What do you mean? Are you crazy? I am hanging up!" Brenda said and cut the call angrily.

Jennie looked at her phone once again before chuckling at it. She looked at her surroundings and sighed. Looking at the couple beside her bench made her think of her past relationship. She remembered those broken images of herself where she was brutally abused. It made her scared to ever look up at a man again just how it made her scared to tell Brenda the truth of what happened four years ago.

Brenda threw her phone beside of the car seat and looked outside of the window. It was getting dark again and the rain droplets where falling. She took a deep breath and smelled the atmosphere. She smiled and then put on a straight face again.

"Where are we going today miss?" Her driver asked as he got inside the car.
"Can you take me to this address located here?" She said and showed him an address texted on her phone. He nodded and started the engine.

She looked outside as the rain was getting harder. The thunders were pouring up on the sky. Everyone was running to take shelters from the rain and she looked at them go. 'People are so lucky to stay outside in the rain yet they don't know how to harbor that opportunity' she thought.

As the rain was getting slower, they were reaching their destination and as the rain stopped fully they reached to the park San texted Brenda to come.

"We are here." Her driver said and opened the door for her. She went outside of the car and looked around. Suddenly she got a text pop up in her phone saying

"Come in front of the fountain."

She got inside of the park and found a small fountain located there. As she was going there someone suddenly held her arm and made her turn around. She shouted and looked at the person ready to slap. He held her hand stopped her.

"Brenda! It's me!"
"Yeosang?"
"Yes."

"What are you doing here?" She asks. He looked at her eyes and said "Do you know what happened?" Brenda scrolled her eyes and realized why he was here. She scoffed and took his hand out.

"Yeah l know."
"How?"
"Jennie told me."

Brenda said while looking at him smiling. "She already told you? See, she doesn't feel pity for me." He said and burst in to tears. He hugged her tight and sniffed in her shoulders. She cringed and tried to console him by patting him at the back. "It's fine, she will like you soon." She said.

"H-How? I l-love her so much." He said. She hummed in response and tried her best to keep a straight face and not burst into laughter. He was always a cry baby like this. They both knew each other for quite a long time. And Yeosang always used to come to Brenda to take advice on how to reject girls. He never really had any certain feelings towards someone until he saw Jennie. He was head over heals for her as soon as they met. And Brenda was well aware of it.

Brenda slowly parted away from him and tapped his shoulders. "I'll try my best to talk it out with her." She said. Yeosang smiled while wiping his tears and said "I know she won't listen to you. But is there any specific reason on why she doesn't socialize with people or most probably men?"

"I don't know, she always have been that way." Brenda shrugged her shoulders.

San fisted his hands and his veins popped up from his sleeved up arms. He was watching Brenda and Yeosang from afar. His anger was was purely visible on his face. His lips grew thinner as his eyes were raised. He aggressively threw two of the juice filled can away.

While looking at the two he closed his eyes for awhile. And when he opened his eyes, the veins beside his pupils grew red. Not being able to gather up his thoughts better, he turned his heels and walked away.

He crushed all those scenarios in his head that he expected to come true today in five minutes assuming something which wasn't true.

Author: This chapter was trash