Chapter Ten : 5 MINUTES

Chapter Ten

I had no words. I was speechless. The way she stared while spitting the truth in front of me, it was making me feel pathetic. I felt like a monster. Was l that cruel? Sure l was. I shouldn't question myself after what l did. The deed l did to her was enough to prove myself as a demon. She was disgusted by me and l knew that. I was guilty myself.
I blamed myself for making her cry like this,
I blamed myself for making her hate me like this.

I couldn't apologize. I didn't had the right. I was disabled to utter even a word. I kept quite and she continued "You are such a disgusting man! You are my teacher and you're supposed to adore me like a daughter but you actually touched me like that! That day when you saved me from the kidnappers, l thought you aren't the person l thought you were.. You are different. But to my surprise you turned out to more different like a pervert." She spat. She looked at me with those hateful gaze one last before dashing off of the scene.

I released a deep breath. I couldn't break apart like this. This is a school and l am a teacher. If l cry here then the students will look down on me. I won't let that happen. I ran off to my cabin. I ran straight towards my destination trying my best to not shed a tear.

A man broken so easily by a few words. The impact she has on me was epic. But l didn't wanted to appear vulnerable. I just wanted to show her that l was strong enough to protect her for the rest of our lives. I didn't wanted to be weak.

-------

The tear fell off of his eyes finally after he released a deep sigh. The tear traced down his cheeks to his lips. He looked outside of the balcony with a beer in hand looking at the humans down below. Everybody was busy with their lives. Some were going to their work, some were going to their home after a long day of work to enjoy their bed with their wife and some were just standing their looking at the daily routine of people waiting for their life to fly away just like Mingi was standing there. He was just sipping the beer with a heavy mind and tears flowing. Feeling the feeeling of loneliness once again after she was away.

He refers to his one and only love, Veronica. The girl who left him hopeless, penniless and most importantly ruthless. He chuckled after taking another seep of his beer and remembering the silly mistakes his did. The mistakes that lead him to be where he is right now.
That night, that night he was just drunk. Heavily drunk. Drunk in her gaze, drunk in her touch. The touch he wasn't allowed to receive. The pleasure he wasn't allowed to feel. He lost her and the other part of him just by that night. The process can be a mistake and sin. But the result is always holy. The result was his heir. The heir of the mafia kingdom he owns.

The thing he always called business was just the job of the Mafia. His family owns the Mafia. They were the most dangerous family in Asia, including Choi San's family. He was thirsty for money that's why he took over the business. But San didn't wanted to do a mistake like that. He didn't wanted to do something that was illegal in every way so he chose his own path, and continued to live a normal life. San was Mingi's Best friend. They were the soulmates. They didn't leave each others back until they had to take the biggest decision of their lives. They Quarreled and fought among themselves to publish their opinion on what's right. But the end result turned them into such a rival today.

And Veronica was another reason why San hated Mingi. She was San's older sister and the most closest to San, Basically his mother. She fell inlove with Mingi as time passed by and Mingi grew feelings for her too. They had a good relationship for a year long and San finally excepted them. They were going pretty well until the night of the July came that caused a sinful mistake made my Mingi.

He put his heir in her womb.

After San was aware of this fact, he quickly interrogated Mingi. But by that time Veronica was vanished in thin air. She suddenly disappeared. She went missing with that thing in her time. San knew that they both were conscious but they still made such a mistake. He grew hate towards his sister and Mingi. And San ended up hating Mingi for two reasons, one was their opinion, another was Veronica.

Now Mingi was just regretting, alone. He lost both of the important persons in his life. He was left with no one. He wanted to see Her and the little one. He was desperate to find both of them. He didn't even know if his child was alive or not. He was feeling defeated as a man, as a friend and as a father.

-----

San waited for someone to answer. He just wanted to hear her voice. And apologize. Someone picked up?

"What do you want?" The voice on the other line asked. His heart finally rested after beating so hard. "Brenda?" He asks. She was silent again. He had a plan that he came up with. "Can l ask you something?" He asks again. "Go ahead." She replied.

"If you could give me a chance for apology would you grant my wish?" He asks as his heart starts to beat again. "I really want to forgive you, as you're my teacher. So you can tell me your wish. But first you have to tell me why you did it. Why did you touch me like that?" She asked. "I was drunk, really drunk! I was unconscious when l touched you like that.. I am sorry.!"

Now she realizes the reason behind all of this. He still shouldn't have touch her like that. But as he was drunk he didn't had control of himself. She us still mad yet she wants to give him a chance, so she says "Ok, then tell me how can l forgive you?"

"You just have to give me 5 minute of your time and l will take you to a magical place."

Authornim - Halo babies, hope you liked this chapter. Vote if you like. And follow for more chapters. Make sure to comment, i love reading them ^-^