Chapter THREE: l CANT

Warning: Chapter Under Heavy Editing!

Chapter one

Brenda's pov -

I woke up with the worst pain of my life inside my head. My head was spinning and everything was blurry. When l adjusted to the light l saw l was in my room. But when l tried to remember what happened, l knew nothing. WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPEND TO ME LAST NIGHT? Was l kidnapped or was it just a bad dream?

I was thinking while holding my head when suddenly l heard a knock in the door.

"Brenda wake up honey, get your breakfast. C'mon get up." My mom said from outside. I was in my room and everything looked pretty normal except this horrible pain in my head. I should answer her."y-yeah coming mom." I answered her with a shaky voice. Why can't l figure out what happened?

I don't have time to thing about this l have to get up and go to school. This incident is strange because l never was sick or had a headache like this before. But l can't tell my family suddenly because, even telling them about my sickness was embarrassing. I will be late to school now.
I got fresh then I went in my walk in closet and chose a dress. My casual. I can go wearing anything l want but l like to be comfortable first.
I went downstairs to get my breakfast. I was still recovering from the headache. I got my breakfast and started eating. I wanted to ask my mom if she knew anything about last night. But l didn't want her to worry in the same time. But l should ask, it's a strange incident and l don't want it to float in my brain all day.

"Mom? Did anything happened last night?" I asked her trying my best to be soft. Because my mom is always the type to panic early. But it feels like l am panicking deep inside."No honey why are you asking?" She asked and l let out a sign of relief. It was confusing too. If nothing happened then what was wrong with me suddenly?

"Oh nothing special." I said casually. "Ok then." She said.

If mom also doesn't know what happened then it's probably a bad dream. I have to stop reading creepy stalker books.

"Bye mom! I will head off to school now." I bid her goodbye and kissed her cheek.

~AT SCHOOL~

I arrived at school and went straight to my locker. I was taking my books when l heard
lot's of people sound coming from the hallway. I didn't bother at first but it made me curious as l was walking to my class.

I went a little further when l saw a crowd of people. They were surrounded in a circle. I couldn't waste time so l went straight to my class. I sat down quietly at a table.

Xinlong wasn't here. I looked around and saw him coming to the class. I smiled and waved at him. He smiled back and took the seat beside me. he said,

"Hey umm, you are early today." "Yeah a little. But you are early too." I said."Well l had some work to finish." Well he never seemed like a busy person though."Oh, okay."

We were talking when the bell rang and the teacher came in. Well l always had a weird feeling about this teacher. He always came with a straight face. As if he is always angry. Maybe today his girlfriend broke up with him.
He was strange because he always had mood swings. Sometimes while talking to me he would smile and look really sweet but in front of the class he would act all stiff. Weird!
Ah, well it's not my business at the first place.

Choi San Pov -

I was going to my class but not bored as always. I was exited, exited to see my beauty again. At this point teaching became fun for me. As l always got to see her. Her thoughts made me smile like an idiot. I seemed pretty cheerful these days which was definitely strange for the all the teachers. They were use to my cold personality but my sudden change became new to them.