2- field of sunflowers - karlnap

No warnings for this one! Just fluff overload! >:))

Karl leaned against his locker, waiting for a shorter ravened hair male to appear. He had told Karl to wait for him at the lockers saying he had a surprise for him.

Nick was becoming worriedly late, Karl deciding wether or not he should leave. Just as he was making up his mind, the shorter jumped over towards him. "Karl!" He shouted, smiling at the brunet. "Nick" Karl replied, returning the smile.

"Sorry i was late, miss. Abigail got mad at me during class so i had to clean the classroom when everyone had left." Nick explained, Karl shrugging as if he was saying "don't worry about it, she's a bitch anyways.".

Nick took the brunets hand, bringing them a cross the hallway towards the exit. "Nick where are we going?" Karl asked, Nick smirking. "You'll see~" he teased, heading towards his car.

They both entered the vehicle, Nick on the drivers seat, Karl on the passengers seat. A placid silence ghosted the aura of the car as Nick started it up. "I hope you'll like this. I've known you for a few years now, so i know this is your type of 'day out'. I just hope i dont fuck anything up." Karl smiled "don't worry, i'm sure i'll love it." He replied.

They started driving, confusion lingering in the brunets brain. They headed towards a takeaway Chinese restaurant, Nick running in after having told Karl to stay in the car.

He came back with multiple takeaway boxes as Karl smiled at the smell, both of them sharing a particular liking to Chinese food. "Hmm that smells nice" Karl commented, Nick side-eyeing him with a small nod.

The car took of again, small chatter lingering around here and there. Soon they approached a carpark, Nick parking away from all the other cars. Karl raised an eyebrow in confusion, as all he could see was an old 7/11, target and a few apartments.

Nick smirked, taking a blindfold out of his pocket. "Get out the car and put it on". Karl rolled his eyes, sliding on the unnecessary blindfold. Nick interlocked their fingers, a small pink dust appearing on the olders cheeks.

They walked for about a minute, Karl having no idea where they where going. "Take it off" Nick ordered, Karl giggling. "Take off what, my clothes?" He asked playfully. "Well i wouldn't complain, but no, i mean the blindfold." Nick commented back, a small smirk creeping onto his lips.

Karl removed his blindfold, only to be met with a beautiful field of sunflowers. An audible gasp left his lips, eyes sparkling as he looked over to Nick, who was holding a blanket and the takeaway boxes. Karl grinned as Nick started running.

"Catch me if you can slowpoke!" He yelled, Karl giggling as he started chasing the pretty boy. They both stopped near the center of the field, fits of giggles being shared between the two boys.

They sat down as Nick laid the picnic mat down, followed by the takeaway. "Thank you Nick, this is beautiful." Karl thanked, Nick grinning in reply. They started eating, Both savouring the taste of the delicious food.

-

The food was all gone, both boys now laying side by side, surrounded by sunflowers as they watched the sunset. Karl looked at Nick, acknowledging his beauty. His eyes shined in the sunsets light, skin also glowing, his nose curving perfectly followed by a pair of rosy lips.

God this all sounded so cliche.

Karl just wanted to pull him in and kiss him, right there.

"Take a photo, it'll last longer" his thoughts were interrupted as he realised Nick was staring back at him. "Nah, i prefer you in person" Karl casually replied, Nick smirking at that response. So they sat there, keeping eye contact, just starring at one and other.

It felt so intimate, so private.

Karl suddenly started feeling shy, so he instead turned his head towards the sunset to stop him from getting anymore flustered by watching his mesmerising eyes.

"Awww you're all flustered" Nick teased, Karl rolling his eyes. Nick was right, Karl was flustered, but Nick was also.

Nick continued to admire the others beauty, his head turned the other way making it so he couldn't see Nick.

Karl turned his head once more, face landing awfully close to Nicks. Just as he was about to get some distance between the two, Nick put a hand on his nape.

Nicks eyes widened at his own actions, but calmed once he saw the deep blush on Karls cheeks, signifying that he probably liked it.

They sat up, holding the position, Nick sitting closer to Karl, their knees touching. His eyes flickered towards the brunets lips for a split second, then returning back to his eyes.

Karl snaked his hands around the youngers waist, Nick hesitating before leaning closer to Karls face, now able to feel each others breath on their lips.

Nicks breath hitched, Karl biting his lips as he stared right into Nicks soul.

"Can i.." Nick asked, after having mustered up the courage. Karl nodded almost immediately. Nick gently placing his lips on Karls. They rapidly found a synchronised pattern, lips fitting together like puzzle pieces.

Karl felt butterflies erupt inside of him, Nicks slender fingers carding through his fluffy brown hair.

Nicks hand made its way to Karls neck, over to his chin, cupping the brunets cheek. Karls hands went up Nicks back and slithered around his arms and back over his shoulders.

He soon pulled away to breath, staring at the raven haired boy, both set of eyes full purely of love. "Wow.." Nick muttered, chuckling at the end of the sentence.

Karl smiled.

He was really in love with his best friend.

-

Wow uh thx for 10 reads already what- like that may not sound like a lot to most people but it means a lot for me tysm!! <33