The Bubbly Assistant

Start from the beginning

"Ah Guys is practice gonna start already-...Mellow?" Hinata look at the girl who had stars in her eyes as she run to Hinata.

"SHO SHO! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!" she said in a language the other's can't understand as she go and jump on Hinata hugging him.

'SHO SHO!?' Tsukishima and Kageyama thought jealousy filing up their hearts.

"When did you arrive!?" Hinata ask as the team well except Kiyoko look at the two people speaking a different language.

"Er...Just yesterday hehe, So how are you?" Mellow ask as she stop hugging him.

"Eh Im doing good, You?" Hinata scratch the back of his neck.

"Im doing great, and Hey Shimizu-chan!" Mellow said waving at Kiyoko who is waving back.

"You two know eachother?" Sugawara who had enough his jealousy eyes seeing this girl and Hinata interacting.

"Uh yeah she's my-" Hinata was cut off when Mellow swing a towel around his neck and pull him closer to her face they're just inches away as the team look shock and angry.

"His my childhood sweetheart" Mellow said looking at the team as Shimizu was just trying not to laugh at the boys and Yachi well except tanaka reactions when Mellow was so close to Hinata's face and let him go.

"Childhood sweetheart huh?" Suga said as Mellow nodded having such an innocent smile.

"Me and him we're playdates along with Shimizu-chan!" Mellow said jumping like a kid as Hinata and Kiyoko sighed at this girl bubbly personality.

"So what club are you gonna join Mellow?" Kiyoko ask as Mellow think and smiled.

"Hmm...I think this volleyball Club since I love managing!" Mellow chirped as she jump like a kid.

"I see...what class are you in?"

"I think it's-"

"Mellow-chan?"

"Oh Yachi-san! I'm with the same class as Yamaguchi and Yachi Sho" Mellow pointed at Yachi as Hinata nodded that his happy Mellow make friends.

"Im Happy that you already make friends!" Hinata ruffles Mellows hair that made her giggle in delight.

"Yup yup~ By the way Sho...did you confront them? about the Engagement contract?" Mellow ask as Hinata sighed and nodded as Mellow wanna know what he said.

~Flashback~

"Now...Shoyou dear tell me your reason on cancelling this engagement contract with Hideki" -His Grandma

"As you wish...As Hideki said me and him are to young for this kind of stuff and you know that me and him are still first years in highschool and also Hideki doesn't wanna get married he has dreams and so do I, so me and him are requesting to cancel this contract this early I don't care if you don't see me as your grandson anymore but I have plans on my self first I don't wanna get in a relationship yet" -Hinata

"How about ????, she was your one and only love so what happened?"
-His Grandma

"Don't drag her into this" -Hinata said in annoyance mentioning his ex-lover.

"Why? didn't you two plan on being together 'till death?" -His Grandma

"Like I said you have no business in my personal life, me and her life is none of your business sorry for my rudeness but I'm just defending myself, stay her out of this issue she had no business with me anymore..." -Hinata