ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 ᵐᵉᵉᵗ ᵗˣᵗ

Start from the beginning

jungwon was about to give sunoo a smack to the arm, when they heard a terrifying shriek on the other side of the classroom. they all stopped whatever they were doing to see the commotion and saw sunghoon with a broom, hitting a wall.

"dude, shut up and let me kill the spider. i thought you were from australia???" sunghoon groaned and swat the spider on the wall. jake had either magically teleported to where sunghoon was or jungwon and sunoo hadn't been paying attention to him.

"wait where's hyuka?" soobin asked. a girl pointed at the corner of the room. there was huening kai, hugging his legs and frozen as a rock. "oh. there's a spider next to you." riki said and that made kai tense up even more. "give me that broom please" riki looked over at sunghoon and took the broom when he handed it to him.

he smacked the spider next to huening kai with the broom and saw mini brown dots coming underneath the broom. "oh shit oH SHITOH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SH-" huening kai yelped as he saw baby spiders coming underneath the broom but then riki covered his mouth with the other end of the broom that didn't have the bristles.

"WAS THAT A PREGNANT SPIDER??" sunoo panicked, seeing a bunch of baby spiders crawling and creating a circle around hyuka. "SPIDERS CAN GET PREGNANT?" jake yelled back and got smacked by sunghoon. "YOU'RE LITERALLY FROM AUSTRALIA" "WHY ARE WE YELLING" soobin joined in on the yelling and yeonjun looked at him.

and after that commotion, their school shut down. their school decided to do a whole shutdown and spray their entire school premises with bug spray in attempt to kill any remaining bugs in the building.

"i mean, no school for 2 days i guess?" jake shrugged and received a hit to the head from sunghoon. "you pussyhead. i thought you were from australia." "i am! aussies can be afraid of spiders too you know" jake protested and rubbed the spot sunghoon hit him in.

"don't aussies practically live with bugs? especially spiders?" jay asked. jake sent a glare towards jay and crossed his arms. "you're really not helping here." he huffed and jay raised his hands as if surrendering to something.

"well on the bright side, we can hang out for 2 days straight!" sunoo tried to lighten the mood. "can't. i have tutoring." jungwon sighed and looked over at jay. "and he so happens to be my tutor." "you sound agitated" jay tilted his head in a cocky manner and looked back at jungwon.

"i wasn't but now i am considering that you're using big english words on me." jungwon rolled his eyes and threw a paper wad at jay. "i also can't- i have a skating tournament and heeseung hyung is supposed to come cheer me on" sunghoon threw his back upside down and looked at heeseung, sending him a cheesy smile.

jake looked between heeseung and sunghoon. since when did sunghoon use honorifics on heeseung?? "you're using honorifics on heeseung. are you trying to bribe him into coming?" jake asked in suspicion. "oh, absolutely not." sunghoon smiled, heeseung slowly nodding in the background.

to be honest, yes. sunghoon was bribing heeseung into coming to watch his skating tournament. he definitely didn't want to go alone. he knew that if he used some sort of honorific on heeseung, he would come and act like he wasn't getting bribed or whatever.

"what?? everybody's busy.." sunoo pouted at seeing that everybody was busy these 2 days. well, not everybody. "not jake" sunghoon, not looking up from examining his hands, said. "i actually am" jake managed to say but avoided eye contact.

"oh don't be silly, how could somebody like you be busy when school's out." sunghoon scoffed and jake placed a hand on his chest, as if offended. "excUSE ME? that sounded like an insult" jake sulked and sunk into his chair.