Making Up For Lost Time (Thor Ragnarok: Rage Bound 2017)

Start from the beginning

"Your sister. Her power comes from Asgard, same as yours.  When it grew beyond Odin's control, she massacred everyone in the palace and tried to seize the throne. When she tried to escape her banishment, he sent the Valkyrie in to fight her back. I only survived because..." She starts brooding about the loss of her sisters, but she decides to leave it at that. "Look, I already faced her once back when I believed in the throne, and it cost me everything. THAT'S what's wrong with Asgard. The throne, the secrets, the whole golden sham." She tries to leave yet again, but Thor grabs onto her arm, causing her to turn around and point a dagger towards his neck.

"I agree. That's why I turned down the throne. But this isn't about the crown. This is about the people. They're dying and they're you're people, too." Suddenly, Y/N speaks his mind about the whole thing.

"It's not about the spires and walls that a kingdom has built, it's about the people that have made those to become what it is today. Without it's people, it's merely a ruin, collecting dust..." He says, turning to the two of them, with Thor looking surprised by his wisdom, but Valkyrie remains defiant.

"Forget it. I won't join your crusade to take down Hela." She then shoves Thor away, but in doing so, he manages to snag the device that controls their obedience disks. When he reveals to her that he pickpocketed it off of her belt, she looked indifferent to the matter, but Hulk was looking at them curiously. Thor then activates the device, powering down the disks and making them easy to dislodge from their bodies.

"There... that's better. You know, go ahead. Stay here and get drink and enslave people for that lunatic. Keep drinking. Keep hiding. But us..." Thor says before gesturing for Hulk to pass him the ball he was tossing before. "I choose to run toward my problems and not away from them. Because that's what..." As he says this, he chucks the ball at the window, but it unfortunately bounces off of it and sends it straight back into Thor's face. After that embarrassing display, Y/N finished up for his friend.

"Because that's what heroes do, Valkyrie." He then walks up to the window, clenches his fist before reeling it back and punching the glass, nothing happens for a second before the glass starts exhibiting cracks until it completely shatters to bits, allowing Thor and himself to leap out of the window and towards the quinjet.

"Friend stay!" Hulk says, disappointed that they are leaving him. With Y/N and Thor, they jump across some rooftops and buildings as they make their way to the ground, and when they do, they start hauling ass to the quinjet. They pass through the junkyard, and upon making contact with the quinjet, Thor gives it a smack, thrilled to see something familiar from Earth. He turns his head to Y/N, who just looks like a kid in a candy store before they climb onto the top and go through the hatch situated near the left engine.

"Alright. Come on." Thor starts pressing buttons to power up the jet, and it quickly comes back to life, much to the grins of the two. The God of Thunder then places a hand on the hand-scanner before a voice speaks.

"Voice verification required." The quinjet's A.I says.

"Thor."

"Access Denied." Confused by this, he tries another code name.

"Thor, son of Odin."

"Access Denied." Yet again, nothing.

"God of Thunder."

"Access Denied." Nope.

"Strongest Avenger." Not even close.

"Access Denied." Y/N looks at Thor with a "really" face, and the latter just shrugs before trying again.

"Second Strongest Avenger." Not even that.

"Access Denied." But then he realizes something, the quinjet is modified by Stark, and this makes Thor sigh in annoyance.

"Damn you, Stark. Point Break!"

"Welcome, Point Break." Finally, the A.I recognizes him, when suddenly, the Hulk barges into the quinjet. With a scowl on his face, he rushes towards his friend, peeling back any and all metal that is blocking the way. Thor then frantically presses every button on the console, trying to find a way to stop the Hulk, while Y/N runs towards his friend and tries pushing him backwards to stop him from damaging the ship.

"Friends stay!" Hulk says, not wanting them to go. When all of a sudden, a video message pops up, revealing Natasha back from 2015 during the Battle of Sokovia.

"Nice work, big guy. We don't know where Ultron's headed, but you're going very high, very fast." This gets Hulk to stop in his tracks and for his demeanor to completely change. "...So, I need you to turn this bird around, okay? We can't track you in stealth mode..." This makes the Hulk start to convulse, with Banner and him vying for control, and after about ten seconds of thrashing and roaring, the Hulk has finally transformed back into Bruce Banner. Both Y/N and Thor look at each other happily before they go over to the doctor to ease him from the sudden transition.

"Banner. Hey, hey, hey. You all right, Banner? Sun's going down. Sun's going down. That's it, breathe. I won't hurt you. Sun's going down." Thor says, with his hands up to calm Bruce down before the latter speaks up.

"Thor...?" He asks still confused about everything.

"Yeah." Then he turns to his mentee, who looks at him with a smile.

"Y/N?"

"Hey Bruce, it's been so long. Don't just sit there, I want a hug." They quickly embrace for a few seconds before Bruce looks around the quinjet and realizes something.

"W-What happened to your hair?" He asks Thor.

"A creepy old man cut it." He responds.

"It looks good." Bruce compliments on the new look.

"I agree." Y/N says.

"Thanks, you two."

"Where are we? How's Nat? And what about Sokovia? Did we win?" Bruce asks all these question, still confused about all the things he's seeing.

"Look, Bruce. Sokovia was two years ago. You've been the Hulk for that long. And we're on a planet called Sakaar, and it's a planet that works kinda like a lost-and-found at a kindergarten or something." Y/N informs Banner about everything, and the latter's eyes just widen with shock before he gets up to his feet and walks over to the flight console before putting his hand on the scanner.

"Voice activation required." The A.I says yet again.

"Banner."

"Welcome, Second Strongest Avenger." Upon hearing this, Thor looks at both Bruce and Y/N, confused about who amongst the three if them is the ACTUAL strongest Avenger, but we all know who it is.

"Look Bruce, here's the rundown for the past two years. You landed on Sakaar as the Hulk, and you've been taken in by someone known as the Grandmaster, who has been using you to be his champion in what they call the Contest of Champions. Also, I fought the Hulk on my first day on this planet, so did Thor." Y/N says, reiterating the whole thing before the projection of the Grandmaster appears at sixty feet tall.

"Sakaar, hear ye. Attention please. I have some bad news. My beloved, exalted Champion has turned up missing. Take to the streets. Celebrate my champion." But that is not all that he announces. "It seems that that criminally seductive Lord of Thunder and Wrath Incarnate have stolen him away."

"Well shit, looks like we're on the run now. C'mon guys, let's get out of here." Y/N says to the two of them, and Thor nods in agreement while Bruce is still confused about everything. Then, the former decides that what his mentor is wearing is not the best, so he looks through the ship and finds some of Tony's old clothes for him to wear. Although he objects to the idea, Bruce decides that it's for the best. And with that, they exit the now destroyed quinjet and wander the streets if Sakaar.

A/N: Hey everyone, I hope you like this chapter. And if you haven't already, please vote for who Y/N should go with in Infinity War, and to the person that voted for Tony multiple times, I will only count your vote as one. If what you did was purposefully done, stop. If not, still please stop. Anyways I will see you all in the next chapter. BYE!