Prologue

2005

"Mommy, Daddy? Please wake up..." A young boy, crying in a bullet ridden house, kneeling in front of his dead parents. He was only nine, soon-to-be ten years-old, at the time when this happened, night before his birthday. When he had come home, he had only found nothing but broken objects and bullet holes, and his parents lying in their own blood. He could only cry into the night as the police arrive on scene to investigate the incident. The police tried their hardest to escort the boy away from his parents' corpses, but the only thing the boy could say is...

"Please wake up. Please wake up. Please wake up." He hugs his parents's heads to his chest, not caring about the blood that stains his clothes as the tears keep streaming down his face. It takes a few minutes for the boy to calm down, and one of the officers carries the boy comfortingly while placing a hand on his back to calm him down.

The police officer pats the boy's back softly as his cries start to fade into slumber, "You're gonna be okay, kid. You're gonna be ok..." He places him in the passenger seat of the police car before driving off to the nearest station.

2006

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS LIKE THAT, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

*PUNCH* *PUNCH*

The same boy, after a year since his parents' passing, has gotten a lot worse in terms of personality. When people would make snarky comments at him, he would glare at them like he was going to rip their spine out of their backs. And when they would make fun of him, he would shove them aside, but when it came to his parents, they get a whole new treatment from him. As you can see, one of the bullies has just made fun of the boy's parents, garnering a small crowd of students as they continuously yell, "Fight, fight, fight, fight!" The bully doesn't even stand a chance, as the boy immediately tackles him down and starts to pummel him over and over again until his face turns swollen and dark from the punches. It takes at least 5 teachers and personnel to break up the fight as the young boy screams at the bully.

"YOU DON'T GET TO TALK ABOUT MY PARENTS LIKE THAT! MAYBE I'LL KILL YOUR PARENTS TO MAKE YOU FEEL HOW I FUCKING FEEL!" He desperately wriggles his way out of their grasps, but they manage to hold him in place while the bully is quickly taken to the nurse's office for immediate treatment. The boy, however, is sent to the principal's office.

"Y/N, do you realize what you've just done!?" The school principal says to the boy, now known as Y/N, who is sitting in front of the desk, with eyebags under his eyes and a pale complexion to his skin.

He didn't answer the principal at first, but he meets his eyes with a glare to them, "Yeah, I punched him in the face for making fun of my parents, who are both dead, might I add." He says this in a sassy manner, making the principal get a little bit angrier.

"But that doesn't mean you can just injure another student! What would happen if you had bed-ridden him for months, or worse, killed him!?"

"Then that's fine by me! People who make fun of the dead don't deserve to live!" Y/N says with venom in his tone before grabbing his backpack and rushing out of the office as the principal calls out to him, but he doesn't listen. As he walks out into the hallway, the parents of the bully see him, with the father speed walking towards Y/N.

Then the father gets right up into Y/N's face even though the boy is much shorter than the adult, "What did you do to my son!? I will have a word with the principal to expel you!" All he gets is a kick to the balls by Y/N, making him softly whine like a little bitch before continuing on his way. However, he looks over his shoulder to the father of the bully and says something that makes him rethink about things.