One Life For Thousands (Avengers 2012)

"The arms have been safely secured, you are now ready to face Loki and the Chitauri." Lord Deus, the leader of the Eight Guardian Generals, says to Y/N as he inspects his new mechanical arms that he swapped into from his old fleshy arms.

(A/N: This will be the reference for the new arms, and they're made of Asura's Wrath's fictional metal that is somehow stronger and lighter than Marvel's fictional metals

(A/N: This will be the reference for the new arms, and they're made of Asura's Wrath's fictional metal that is somehow stronger and lighter than Marvel's fictional metals.)

As he rotates his arms every now and then, he looks to each of the Generals, who all give him their sign of good luck. Deus and Olga give him a nod without any facial expression: Sergei gives Y/N a dirty glare before turning his head away from the boy; Kalrow just strokes his long beard and nods; Wyzen gives him a thumbs up with his massive right gauntlet; Yasha, although still wearing his mask, gives a smile to him and nods like the others; Augus gives a hearty laugh and pats him hard on the back.

"Don't think for a second that your training is over, Y/N! You still have a long way to go to even make me use my sword." His master's master tells him before his real master, Asura, walks over to Y/N and places a hand on his shoulder. He then gives a smile that he would give to a son he is proud of before speaking.

"Go, Y/N. Save your world from the Chitauri. Be the hero your parents would've wanted you to be." He says before the scene starts to be engulfed with a bright light, and Y/N is now back at the helicarrier with his new mechanical arms. Realizing that the team might've left him behind, he makes a break for the landing area, accidentally bumping into agents on the way their. As soon as he is able to see the blue sky ahead of him, he asks one of the personnel in the area on which direction is New York. They point to their finger to a direction, and Y/n immediately runs to the edge as fast as he could. He then leaps off the ground, and with his new arms, jets forward into the heart of the city where the others are currently fighting the Chitauri.

(Elsewhere)

"It's like Budapest all over again!" Natasha says over the loud gunfire and explosion while Clint continues to accurately fire off his arrows one after the other.

"You and I remember Budapest VERY differently." He says to her whilst shooting. With the Captain, he is maneuvering over, around, and under many vehicles that have stopped on the road, trying to find police men to tell them about the situation. As for Tony, he is currently in the skies, taking on multiple Chitauri soldiers on their hovercrafts, and one big flying armored worm. He fires off flares right in front of the worm, getting it's attention before it turns 180 degrees as it destroys portions of buildings around it.

"Well, we got it's attention. What the hell's step two?" Tony says to himself before jetting away from the worm and luring it around the city. Back with Natasha and Clint, they are quickly surrounded by multiple Chitauri foot soldiers, but the two S.H.I.E.L.D agents make quick work of a few of them before the Captain leaps in and rams a few soldiers with his vibranium shield and Thor electrocutes the remaining ones with his hammer. The God of Thunder lands a little rough from the stab wound his brother gave him atop the Stark Tower.