Kabir - All the best! You will get it, girl! (left)

One of the staff - Why does she need sunglasses and other things as if she is going to disguise herself?

Other staff - You are new that's why you don't know. She uses them a lot to disguise herself and that to avoid the media and the public.

Nandini changed and applied some light makeup.

Nandini - (to herself) Thank god, there's no one around at this hour. I can leave a bit safely. (checked her watch) Oh no! Only half an hour! Go! go! go!

Nandini went out and ran directly to the parking lot. Got into the car and drove at the maximum possible speed (within the speed limit)

Within 25 minutes, Nandini reached there. Hand over the keys to the guard to park the car, met Astha and went in. At reception,

Receptionist - Good afternoon. How may I help you?

Nandini - Good afternoon. We are from Ahluwalia Firm.

Receptionist - Oh. Ahluwalia builders. Just a minute Ma'am.

Nandini - Sure. (smiled)

The receptionist called one colleague and asked Nandini and Astha to follow the colleague who will take them to the meeting area.

Nandini was full of confidence. She had that walk, that attitude, that face, that look of a professional. She was brought inside the hall. She went in after thanking the colleague.

Nandini - (with a gentle bow) I am sorry to keep you waiting. (looked straight) Mr Kapoor..., Nice to meet you.

Mr Kapoor - Nice to meet you too, Ms Nandini Ahluwalia. I never thought Mr Ahluwalia will send you here for the deal when you have no experience in attending meetings. I was hoping for him to attend this as he is quite experienced and the deal is big. Looks like he is looking down on us and his rivals for this deal.

Nandini - (smiles) Of course not, Mr Kapoor. Mr Ahluwalia will never look down on anyone neither dealers nor rival architects and builders not even a newbie. When it comes to work, no one is more professional than him I think. And don't worry, I am not that unprofessional and easygoing. I just hope..... you are not looking down at me. (smiles)

Mr Kapoor - (smiles) No, no. of course not! In fact, I am expecting so much from you.... after all, you are Mr Ahluwalia's daughter..... Fine. Please take your seats. (after everyone settled down) Let's start the meeting. We will go in alphabetical order for turns. But not the Firm's name but it's the Representative's name.... Since we have four groups here, Mr Aakash you first, Mr Ankit you second, Mr Karan you next and then Ms Nandini you. Let's start!

The meeting started....

Everyone was presenting their best work since it was a really big project of building a hotel.

All were listening carefully, Mr. Kapoor was not showing any reactions, just some slight nodding.

Finally, it was Nandini's turn. She stood up and presented the work in the best way. The design was quite innovative and was designed by Manish and Nandini.

Mr Kapoor still showed no reactions and just nodded.

Nandini finished...

Mr Kapoor - Thank you to all of you for sharing your designs. We will have a half-hour discussion and then will announce the final decision. All the interested parties can wait outside, eat and drink something, please be comfortable.

Everyone left while Mr. Kapoor and the department heads stayed there for discussion.

Astha - Ma'am, what do you think...

Nandini - (smiles) Who knows? Just be confident and let the best win.

Nandini was having a juice while Astha went to the washroom when Karan approached Nandini.

Karan - Hello, Ms Nandini.

Nandini - Hello! (smiled)

Karan - Your work was really amazing. It was very innovative and new with great design. I think.... you are the one who designed it. I personally found it the best.

Nandini - Thank you.

Karan - Welcome..... Ahb... Let's have a toast.

Nandini - Sure.

They raised a glass and gave a toast to each other. After a few minutes,

Karan - By the way, What about exchanging numbers..... I.. I mean, we belong to the same field maybe we will get a chance to work together.

Nandini - Sure. Here's the card! (handing over the card)

Karan - (after looking at the card) Which one's yours?

Nandini - (sighed and smiled) None. We will only meet for business so, I think it's better to share professional numbers. Also, Whenever you will have to meet our company, I think there's no chance I will be the one meeting you. So... (smiled, then went and sat on the sofa)

Astha came back.

Mr Kapoor and his team came out. They were having a straight face. Everyone gathered around them.

Mr Kapoor - (sighed) Everyone's designs and presentation were great. We all appreciate your efforts. Hope we will get to work together in future. (To Nandini) Let's discuss the contract and process, Ms Nandini. (smiled)

Nandini - Thank you, Mr. Kapoor.

Mr Kapoor - My secretary will send you all the details of further meetings. Looking forward to great work.

After some time, everyone left. Nandini first texted Manish then Manik then Kabir. Manik and Kabir informed their friends. Manik called Nandini but she didn't answer as she was driving. Nandini dropped Astha at the office, met Manish and had a little celebration and left immediately.

At 7 pm, Nandini reached a restaurant, made reservations asked all her friends out. Everyone came there, everyone brought chocolates for Nandini while Manik and Kabir brought bouquets. All congratulated them. They enjoyed it well and then went back to college. They were quite lucky to reach college just a minute before the gate closed. Nandini was tired and immediately went to sleep.

It ends here.

Hope you will like this chapter. Please like, comment and share.

Thank you for your votes, and comments on previous chapters.

Your writer,

JASS