Nandini - What about the meeting then?

Manik - Uncle is too determined to send you to the meeting this time.

Nandini - (firmly) Fine, I will also not go then. If he doesn't care about the deal, I also don't care.

Kabir - What are you acting for? I know you have already got the file and have already read it!

Nandini glared at Kabir, Navya elbowed him (but this time with more force), and he turned!

Kabir - Ouch!!

Navya - Can't you just shut up?

Manish texted Nandini "45 minutes are left. Go! It will take you half an hour to reach there if you will drive at the maximum possible speed. I am not going"

Nandini texted "I will not. Also, I am not even having any formal wear with me right now. It's not right dad.... "

Nandini was getting tense.

Manik - If you are this tense, why don't you go? Because uncle will not go. For sure!

Five minutes passed.

Nandini - (frustrated) (to Manik) Give me your car keys....

Manik - Ahhhbbb.. My car is at the service centre!

Nandini - (more frustrated) Just this was left!

Kabir - (with a smile handing over his car key to Nandini) Here!

Nandini - So, you are finally useful.....

Kabir - (his smile wiped) Selfish! Mean!

Nandini bent down and walked out of the hall. She started to run after checking her watch. She was surprised on reaching the entry gate. Her office staff was there with her whole outfit.

Nandini - (to staff) You guys here?

A Staff - Sir texted us a few minutes ago to get your outfit ready. Here. And here's the file. It has all the papers you have read. (handing a bag). Now, you should go and change.

Nandini - (loudly) Huh? (looking around then in a low voice) Ahhbbb... I better change after reaching there.

A Staff - No way! You can't do that!

Nandini - Why?

Staff - Ms Nandini, you see. What impression will you leave if you reach go there late and then even use the party's changing room? Please...

Nandini - (sadly) Fine. But have you brought my sunglasses and all those accessories?

Staff - (smiling) Of course. Here (handing over a bag)

Nandini - Thank you. (left) By the way, who is going to join me?

Kabir came there.

Kabir - (from behind) You are still here! Fast! Get lost! (Nandini glared fiercely) I...I... mean go.. go fast!

Staff - Ms Nandini, Astha is going to join you. She is already there.

Nandini - Why? Why? Why? why? why Astha? She is not experienced in meetings at all. Why?

Staff - We can't do anything. Mr Manish planned this.

Nandini - (mumbling)He has planned my funeral actually! When planning all these things why not plan a car also? Forget it. (to staff) Thank you. Bye! (left)