e

o

u

s

"gorgeous.." you guess again.

"that's what my girl is." izuku whispers in your ear.

lifting your head, you and him make eye contact. you stare at every single detail that was put into this boy. his fluffy and huge green hair all the way down to his lips that are seemingly constructed perfectly.

what a lucky girl you are.

every single detail that went into you. your h/c and white hair all the way down to the small scar on your chin that runs down your neck.

what a lucky boy he is.

ding!

ding!

eyes immediately widening, you violently lift your head and izuku follows suit. both of your eyes goes to your desk that now has two lights illuminating the wall.

a message will be sent out.

finally.

quickly getting off izuku, you both rush to your phones and pick them up, rereading the message over and over again.

a location.

and a time.

looking up at izuku's shining face due to his phone, your eyes finally show hope and determination.

it's happening.

eri protection squad 😤‼️

kirishima
it's happening.
it's happening.
it's happening.
it's happening.
it's happening.
it's happening.

you and izuku bolt out your door. not even bothering to take the elevator, you slide down the railings of the stairs until you make it to the bottom floor. adrenaline and excitement is all that pumps through you as you walk to the double doors of heights alliance.

not even ten seconds later, you hear multiple footsteps until they reveal your just as pumped allies. from the looks of it, they haven't been sleeping either. they look wide awake.

determination pools in their eyes and the phones in their hands also shine bright in the dark, showing the same exact message that was on your phone.

it's happening.

you've waited all week for this.

taking glances at one another, you all nod with intentions clear.

it's finally happening.

"we're gonna save her."

saturday, 7:30 a.m

taking a deep breath, you stare at yourself in the mirror, scanning your half-put on hero costume. due to some adjustments made, you're not able to zip the whole thing up anymore, unfortunately for you.

"izuku?" you call out from your closet and immediately, footsteps are heard until a familiar head is seen popping in from the doorframe.

"yes beautiful?"

"can you zip this up for me?"

with a small smile, izuku walks into the small room, fully dressed in his green hero costume. if black didn't amaze you, his hero costume is the single most perfection. it looks very good on him.