chapter 12

Lan wangji looked at his eyes with a strange glint "They are adopted" He said.

Wei Wuxian smile froze "Really?" He asked with a giddy tone that even made lan wangji suprised

Lan wangji hummed "Mn"

Wei wuxian laughed , his head thrown exposing his beautiful neck .

(Me with a confused expression" Is there such thing as a beautiful neck? If I hadn't knew better I would've thought it was you" )

Lan wangji looked at wei Wuxian's adam apple that bobbed up and down and licked his lips to make it look wet.

Wei Wuxian's eyes darkened at the sight of lan wangji licking his own lips.

Wei wuxian smiled "Lan Zhan , I love you" he confessed

Lan wangji freezed and slowly his eyes started to water that wei wuxian panicked.

Wei wuxian frantically tried to comfort him " SHH! SH! DONT CRY DONT CRY YOUR TEARS ARE NOT MEANT TO FALL BECAUSE OF ME" he wiped lan wangji's tears.

Wei wuxian thought with a devilish smirk ' well , if your saying tears of pleasure in bed then of course i would be the cause of it' .

Lan wangji after his tears of happiness fell down he nodded quickly " I love you too" he told wei ying.

Wei wuxian felt like he ascended to heaven , if it was possible to die of happiness then wei wuxian would've been the first to die of happiness.

Wei wuxian hugged him " Lan zhan! Lets marry today!" He said and lan wangji nodded.

But then lan wangji broke the hug "Wei ying you feel powerful " he said.

Wei wuxian scratched his head "well i am immortal anyway" he said.

Lan wangji gaped hearing that , wei wuxian just smiled and shut his mouth using his two fingers.

Lan wangji looked around "But where am i wei ying" he asked.

Wei Wuxian replied " You're in my mountain" .

Lan wangji raised an eyebrow "So you decided to stay in the mountain like your grandmaster?" He asked.

Wei Wuxian smiled and nodded "But we have differences about it" he replied.

Lan wangji nodded , wei wuxian sighed "Lan zhan i have to tell you something but it would be shocking for you" he said.

Lan wangji looked at him and waited for what wei wuxian would say.

Wei wuxian said " We are back in time" but lan wangji just blinks and nods his head in reply

Wei wuxian raised a eyebrow "No more reactions?" He asked.

Lan wangji shakes his head and wei wuxian bursted out laughing saying he is always the same old lan zhan.

Wei wuxian finally calmed down "So? You look like you want to tell me something . What is it?" He asked.

Lan Wangji looked at him "You remember A-yuan right?" He asked.

Wei wuxian freezed and nods slowly thinking about the boy who he thinks as his own.

Lan wangji said "He is alive..." And wei wuxian looked at him with tears and asked in a cracked voice "A-ayuan
Where is he?" .

Lan wangji replied "Its sizhui" and wei wuxian hugged him really tight and cried on lan wangji's shoulder.

Wei wuxian sniffed and wiped his tears "haha , i dont know what a-yuan looks like right now but i certainly think he is handsome  . Thank you lan zhan" he said while laughing wetly.