chapter 9

Wei wuxian descended from the mountain of his and turned into his 15 year old look and teleported to Caiyi town.

He walked to the streets and the maidens that saw him were in shock to see some beauty .

They waved their handkerchiefs at him and he just smiled and waved back while they blushed.

He didnt mind it , it is normal to see girls blushing for him.

He was roaming when he saw two girls , one was wearing white robes with a forehead ribbon while another was wearing a blue and green robe with a red ribbon tying her hair.

The one wearing the white robes , had golden eyes , she had a gentle expression with a sweet smile on her face and from her hands it looks like she a master of guqin/ guqin master, she wore a forehead ribbon with a cloud design on it and she carried a sword.

While the one wearing blue and green robes , had silver eyes , she had a troublemaking Expression , she is carried a flute with her and with a sword , her hair was tied in a ponytail using a red ribbon .

Wei wuxian's eyes widened seeing both of them , he remembered and knows who they are .

Lan Yi and Baoshan Sanren

He looked at Baoshan Sanren , she looks a bit like him . They had similarities like the eyes , the trouble making aura , the lips and the nose.

Wei wuxian fixed himself and went towards them .

Wei wuxian said " Hello Sect leader Lan and Baoshan gu-niang" he bowed respectfully.

Lan Yi and Baoshan Sanren were just strolling down the streets seeing what has recently happened in Caiyi town.

"Hello Sect leader Lan and Baoshan gu-niang" a voice said on their right.

They looked at their right to see a teen who looks 15 and was bowing respectfully to them.

Lan Yi smiled " No need to bow gongzi" She said

And the man straightened up and she gasped when she saw his face.

All the sects have pictures of the immortal in the mountain since The 5 great sects shifu is the immortal in the mountain and they wanted to keep a memory of him so the painted his image with his permission of course.

There was his 15 -22 years old look in paintings and Lan Yi saw the 15 year old look of the immortal since she is the 3rd sect leader so naturally she SHOULD know.

Lan Yi bowed " Wei-gongzi" she said .

Baoshan Sanren was clueless but after connecting the dots she finally recognized him , she bowed too "Wei-gongzi" She said.

Wei wuxian thought ' its weird to have your ancestors to bow to you ' but He still kept a smile on his face.

Wei wuxian asked " You recognized me?" He raises an eyebrow .

Lan Yi nodded " Of course " she replied

Wei wuxian laughed cheerfully.

'A-shan is unexpectedly silent ' Lan Yi thought while glancing at Baoshan Sanren.

Actually Baoshan Sanren was quiet because she was shocked at the similarities of her and his looks and personality.

Her mind went to countless theories but none of them puzzled together.

She unexpectedly said " Wei-gongzi are you my Grandfather?" .

Wei wuxian sputters and choked while Lan Yi looked at Baoshan Sanren with wide eyes.

She slapped a hand on her mouth now conscious of what she just said.

Wei wuxian coughs then wheezes " A-whatttt no no no "

He clears his throat " Its actually my ancestors have your blood" he said.

It wasnt a lie actually , he knew Cangse sanren his mother is a real sanren with sanren blood running in her viens , so literally his ancestors are also wei and sanren.

Baoshan Sanren nods in awe the same with Lan Yi.

Wei wuxian said " i have to go now " he bowed and both of the girls bowed back and he teleported back to his mountain.

The reason why he went back so quickly is because he didnt want his past Grandmother and His grandmother's secret cultivational partner to be suspicious of him

Trust him , he had been one of the humans that were in the SUS list in his own timeline , so naturally he wouldn't wanna experience that again

Plus he knew someday Lan Yi and Baoshan Sanren will meet the other sect leaders and Xue Chonghai .

He did not want to break the timeline since if he did it would be complicated to fix the incidents that are going to happen and did happen before.

He sighed and went to his house and then layed down on the fresh green grass beneath him and looked up in the sky.

He inhaled and exhaled to calm himself , if His past self knew he was going to be an immortal in the future then his past self would just laugh about it and say it's impossible.

But unexpectedly it happened , yet he does not care about it since before he always wanted to die because of the pain , emptiness , surrow and every single negative emotion that was running inside of him.

Yes always smiled when he was a teen but they didnt know how much he suffered , he kept the troublemaking mask at his face all times.

He had been a shy boy when he first went to lotus pier , but when he heard his mother was a troublemaker . He of course wanted to be a troublemaker too just to keep a memory of her close to him .

But All the information of his mother is very limited . All he knew is that

1. His mother is the disciple of Baoshan Sanren.

2. She was a troublemaker

3. She shaved Lan qiren's beard

4. She refused every single courtship of the men that wanted her.

5. She looked similar like him but he had also his fathers looks.

That was all he knew about his mother.

He placed an arm on his head and slept there not caring about anything else.