chapter 6

Wei wuxian and jin wang were travelling everyday and they went back to china in qinghe to be exact , jin wang looks at the green mountains and people there  " where is this place " he asks wei wuxian , wei wuxian " its qinghe , china" he replied while they were walking.

They went inside qinghe and saw people there selling things with plain houses made of wood and banana leaves .

Wei wuxian looked at the 27 year old man selling vegetables that were fresh and asked " uncle , how much for the potatoes?" He pointed at the potatoes , the said man looked at wei wuxian and saw his robe is not like theirs and the silk is clearly  high quality.

the 27 year old man's clothes

wei wuxian's clothes:

his companion's clothing ( jin wang or abanoub) was:

man replied " 1 s-sack for 1 silver " , wei wuxian was shocked because in his time line 1 potato sack is literally for 5 silvers

man replied " 1 s-sack for 1 silver " , wei wuxian was shocked because in his time line 1 potato sack is literally for 5 silvers . wei wuxian smiled " can i have one sack?" he asked and the man nodded giving him one sack of potatoes and he payed for it.

they went to the forest where they saw lots and lots for fruits , jin wang gasped seeing many trees and fruits he never seen before there were oranges , apples , plums , pears , peaches , cherries , papayas, bananas , kiwi's , and other fruits.

They in weeks built a simple house that jin wang didnt care if it was , but they started planting the potato seeds , and other seeds.

In another week , wei wuxian went looking for herbs , leaving jin wang in the house just doing whatever he is doing.

He carried the basket for herbs in his back and then climbed the mountain , he got many kinds of herbs but not the rare ones but it was okay , so he went back to the house . To see jin wang just eating fruits.

Wei wuxian shouts "jin wang" and jin wang looks at him with a confused gaze.

Jin wang said " wei ying " and wei wuxian smiled , he went in front of jin wang and ate some fruits with him.

He puts the basket on his side , they talked about what happened  today.

2 years later——————————

Wei wuxian was pacing back and fourth , he is literally married to jin wang and he is waiting for him back home .

Jin wang finally came with sweat on his temples dropping to his neck.

Wei wuxian " a-wang!" He calls out and runs there holding a handkerchief and wiped the sweat.

Jin wang laughs " ahaahhah a-ying why so worried?" He asks

Wei wuxian pouts " nothing " and smiled sheepishly and said " also maybe you dont know how to sell herbs".

Jin wang fake glares and him and hugs him and said " i do know".

Wei wuxian just laughs

48 years later—————————

Jin wang was in his death bed with wei wuxian crying whilr kneeling on his side.

He weakly smiles and pats wei wuxian's head and said " dont cry" and wei wuxian continues crying and sniffing.

Wei wuxian " a-wang" he calls out , he is in his 70 year old look.

Jin wang " a-ying " he said and he then felt like he would go and he saw his mother and father stretching their hands towards him

He said " mother , father" then he started closing his eyes until he died. Wei wuxian buried the corpse 3 days later while wearing mourning robes and burning money paper.

He left qinghe after 1 week and went to the center of qinghe , gusu , yunmeng , lanling and qishan.

He arrived after days of travelling , there were no people in the center even there were no villages , it was a very very tall mountain yet it was very big and has many space .

He in days gathered some wood and made a big , simple yet elegant mansion , he gathered all the materials to make the house. After days of working it was nice and wei wuxian bought paint and then painted the house and designed the house and its things.

He puts on a barrier and then he makes talismans to make the temperature of this or that space cold or hot . He then plants cherry blossoms and other flowers , fruits and vegetables, be made a lotus pond with lotuses and just a pond for fishes . He made a sea for marine creatures. Then he made a small jungle for wild yet tamed to him creatures.

He then puts the temperature talisman on spaces , like on the marine is normal , the jungle is warm , the fruits that are for cold season is cold , the fruits and vegetables for hot season is hot. In his house it's just the normal mountain temperature which is cold.

His mountain is designed and is like a mini heaven . There were animals and rare birds from his travel . Like galeceños the horse that is the said rarest , his red and black fox is currently following wei wuxian.

There were birds chirping melodiously creating a heavenly atmosphere.