chapter 7

I would meet lan zhan in 5, 021 years.

Because now i am 4 , 979 years old.

Wei wuxian was currently just practicing his calligraphy since his calligraphy in the last timeline was like a chicken scratch then he felt a presence outside the barrier and tall wall outside his mountain and he sighed

Standing up and walking to the big and tall door outside the mountain used as an entrance and exit for wei wuxian , he then heard a voice call out

"Powerful Immortal , please take me as your student" the voice said.

The voice was soft , humble and earnest . Wei wuxian could tell it was a he not a she .

Wei wuxian then opened the big door with a swish of his robe and then he saw a man

The man was kneeling down , his eyes were molten gold , his eyebrows were perfect , his eyes and face structure was soft but manly at the same time , his lips were tilted up into a gentle smile seeing him.

The man wore white and blue normal robes , in his (wei wuxian's ) timeline it could be a rouge Cultivator robe.

Wei wuxian was wearing a black and red inner robe and his outer robe was black designed/ embroidered with red spider lilies , his hair was in his half ponytail with his red ribbon used to tie the half of his hair but his hair is tamer , silkier , straighter and more softer than before because before his hair cannot even he tamed by adding all oils he had and a comb , his silver eyes crashed with familiar colored golden eyes , his lips formed a smile ( a polite one) and he since he is an immortal is in his 21 year old look since because its what he thought look handsome , but he does not have any eyebags and he had some fat and muscles and was very healthy.

Wei wuxian raised an eyebrow to the man and asked " hello , may i ask your name?" He asked with a curious tone

The man perked up and still looked at him and bowed his head down and said " powerful immortal , this humble mortal is named Lan An"

Wei wuxian freezed and thought 'wnsjjsnxjxkwnsjzjx Lan An?!! Like the founder of gusu lan ,LAN AN?! W-what?!' .

Wei wuxian looked at Lan an , who kept his head bowed and wei wuxian knew in one look that he was very very innocent like his didi wen ning and wasnt tainted with anything.

Wei wuxian cleared his throat and said with a bright smile since he was excited and was n,ot expecting to be the shifu/ master of the to-be founder of gusu lan , Lan An " Good , come inside " he said signalling and lan an nodding dusting himself and respectively followed wei wuxian

Wei wuxian closed the gate with another swish of his robes and lan an looked at wei wuxian with innocent awe and admiration .

They walked to wei wuxian's mansion which is very big and painted with white and colorful soft designs .

There were animals watching them like old friends , Lan An looked at all the animals with a smile on his face and awe.

Wei wuxian sighed with a smile and thought ' its better if he is not tainted with bad things , he is like my didi wen ning a cute little cinnamon roll' .

They arrived at wei wuxian's house that was inside the mansion and then wei wuxian grabbed a rabbit and told Lan An to sit down and then after days turned to weeks and turned to months then years . Lan An finally made a golden core .

One day Lan an knelt in front of Wei wuxian with his two hands cupped in front of him and said "Wei-shifu , this disciple has a question"

Wei wuxian hummed and putting the rabbit and the lettuce down and asked gently like a good shifu he is " what is it?"

Lan an " can shifu teach my friends who i trust and share this blessing that you gave to me to them?" He asked hopefully.

Wei wuxian smiled " sure" he said.

Lan an went down the mountain with wei wuxian's permission and told his trusted friends the good news , they went to the mountain and the future founders of the 4 great sects knelt down and bowed in respect while the other future founder who is Lan an is standing up while bowing and said " shifu , i came back with my trust friends"

The door opened and they looked at wei wuxian and when they did they were at awe at his beauty, they may not feel any lust but just innocent trust and awe.

Wei wuxian looked at them and they bowed introducing themselves

The one wearing purple and black robes bowed and said with a gentle yet confident tone said
" greetings powerful immortal, this humble mortal is named jiang zhen jing . Jiang as "river" and zhen jing as "calm or gentle" " he said.

Then a man wearing yellow and white robes bowed more and said " greetings powerful immortal , this humble mortal is jin bao zang , jin as "gold" and bao zang as "treasure" " he said with a excited tone and an arrogant one but its clear that this person is not powerhungry.

Then a man wearing green olive and black robes bowed and said softly but his tone was gruff
" Greetings powerful immortal this humble mortal is named
Nie zheng yi , Nie as "to whisper" and zheng yi as "righteousness" " he said.

Then a man wearing white and red robes bowed , the man was clearly righteous and not powerhungry "greetings powerful immortal , this humble mortal is named Wen Mao , wen as "luke warm" and mao as "earthly branch" ".

Wei wuxian looked at them and thought ' they are all so innocent , i could tell they are all not powerhungry and are righteous people. *Sigh* so different to those descendants of them' and he smiled "i am wei ying courtesy name wuxian . Wei as "ghost" and ying as "infant" and wuxian as " no envy" . I will accept you 4 as my disciples as A-lan is already my disciple , come inside" he said and they straightened and with a smile followed him

He taught them Cultivation until they all had golden cores after 2 years they decided they wanted to make their own sects to teach people.

They asked their shifu for permission and ofcourse wei wuxian agreed and they went down the mountain to make their own sects and wei wuxian told them before they left "remember , dont forget about the good things people done to you , always go forward even if there are ups and downs ."they all nodded and went.

Lan an went to his birth town gusu and went to the mountain and made a sect there , his family members and relatives lived there and he taught them how to cultivate.

Next was Wen mao who went to qishan and made his sect with his family members and relatives and he taught them .

Next waz Jin bao zang who made his own sect since he was a wealthy merchant invited his family members and relatives and people and taught them

Next was Nie zheng yi who made his own sect in his town , in qinghe and taught the people to cultivate using sabres , because he himself is a butcher.

Wei wuxian taught them Cultivation but they made diffent kinds of Cultivation but using spiritual energy.

Ang last was Jiang zhen jing who made his sect in yunmeng which was his home town since he travelled because he was a rouge Cultivator and taught people and his family how to cultivate.

Then there it was the 5 great sects that was newly formed by all righteous leaders.

Wei wuxian was playing his dizi and playing the song that lan zhan made for him named "wangxian" and he stopped to smile at the sunset and said "i could never expect that i would be the teacher of the founders of the 5 great sects , im like waipo baoshan being in the mountain and in seclusion out of the world politics ." But he occasionally went out of the mountain to buy food or clothes and see the people and how the people are doing.