8 - letters and surprises

[ requested by -YENAFILMZ ]

-

soulie-yah! i really can't get this idea of writing boring letters when we could just message each other .. by the way, love~ i miss you so~ so so so~~ much. i wish you were here. i bet you've been flirting with girls there, hmph. i love you so much.

- your one and only, your first and last girlfriend, y/n

y/n sighs as she put a piece of folded paper into a small envelope, still can't believe that her girlfriend from the other side of the world just decided for the both of them to just send letters to each other.

jinsoul, y/n's girlfriend, is working very far. it saddens both of them but jinsoul have to do it for their family business.

anyways, y/n is a good and understanding lover so she can understand why her big baby should go far from her. of course, being away to the love of her life for a long time just made her feel sick. plus, they've never been away from each other since they started dating 4 years ago.

they are waiting for each other's letters for 2 weeks. and yes, it bores them making y/n to just message jinsoul through phone but jinsoul is just going to say, "just put it on the letter baby, i love you, i gotta go." and then y/n can't message her anymore throughout the day.

-

two weeks after, when y/n already received jinsoul's letter for her. she mentally and physically blushed, her heart pounded because of how sweet and romantic jinsoul is.

babe~ come on, i don't want that feeling whenever the mailman is going to put stuff in my mailbox and i'll just realize that those are bills. i want to be cheered up by you <3 and yeah, i miss you too AND I WILL NEVER GOING TO FLIRT WITH ANY GIRLS HERE I SWEAR i actually dreamed of you last night, we were doing something like you know, you know that. i love you more, more than i love myself

- your gf with swag and hiphop, jindoriii

"pervert." y/n giggled, hugging the letter jinsoul just sent her, wishing it is her girlfriend.

little she did know, someone is standing right beside her apartment's door.

that 'someone' smiled when she saw y/n hugging and kissing the letter that she just received a couple of minutes.

y/n flinched when she heard a knock that is obviously coming inside the apartment, with a familiar voice saying "can i go in?"

ice-freezed, don't know how to react or respond, that is what y/n looked like when she just saw her girlfriend's perfect appearance, smiling in front of her.

y/n thought she's just dreaming so she slapped her face, "babe, don't hurt yourself. you're not dreaming, it's true!"

"you're he-here?"

jinsoul chuckled because of y/n's cute stutter, "yes, i'm here." as she tried to hug y/n.

"hmph," y/n cat-punched jinsoul's chest, "you should've told me!" she added with a whine.

"what's the surprise if you knew?" jinsoul tightened the hug, as y/n hugged her too.

"idiot. anyway, you'll be here until when?" she asked, looking up to her navy blue haired girlfriend.

"forever." jinsoul kissed her forehead. "huh?"

"the contract is done, so i'll be staying here with you, by your side, forever."

y/n released herself from their hug as she tiptoed a bit to give a small peck on jinsoul's lips.

"race you, to bed," y/n whispered, "the loser will wash the dishes for one month." as she laughed and ran away.

jinsoul ran too as they both giggled. y/n jumped up to bed like a playing kid, as jinsoul said, "ugh, i lost. but i missed this. i love you so much."

yet, y/n just teased her, "i love you too blub blub. but you'll be cleaning the dishes for this whole month~"

-