1 - mistaken

choerry is walking through the rooms in their dorm. she just finished washing the dishes that vivi was talking about so she decided to have some "me-time".

she realized that she left her phone at jinsoul's room when she went there to wake jinsoul up so she went there to get it but before choerry enters the room, she heard some muffled and weird sounds.

"jinsoul-unnie- ah- it-it kinda hu..hurts~"

her eyes are widened because of that noise coming from jinsoul's room.

"it sounds like y/n." choerry made a face out of confusion.

she knew that y/n and jinsoul are dating for like, 5 months now, but she never expected that they'll do something dirty like that.

"ugh, so tight." jinsoul said from the room

choerry believed in her gut, they're doing something. so she went downstairs to look for someone and she saw gowon who is about to cook.

"gowon-unnie, stop that." she shouted but in a whispering way (?)

"what?" gowon faced her.

"you have to go upstairs. in jinsoul-unnie's room. there's something going on there."

the two tried not to make any sounds in order not to be noticed by the couple inside the room.

gowon heard everything that choerry is mentioning.

"wait- uh- unnie~" y/n's muffled voice is almost echoing.

"what the hell are they doing?" choerry laughed quietly with gowon's reaction.

they saw hyunjin, heejin, yves, and chuu just arrived from the grocery store to buy some... groceries (ofc wtf)

those four are making some loud noises. gowon and choerry tried to get their attentions and signalled them to be quiet while pointing at jinsoul's room.

"what's up with jinsoul-unnie's room?" hyunjin asked them.

"go upstairs if you want to know." choerry answered her question.

"gosh, what's with the suspense?" heejin stated with a little annoyance.

"yes, you can just say it, you know?" chuu added while taking all the groceries from the tote.

"it's just that... we can't say it." gowon slightly stuttered and kind of blushed.

yves was so curious on what is really happening on jinsoul's room and why does these two coconuts can't just say it to them, and that makes her to go upstairs.

"jung jinsoul, what are yo- oh shit." she said loudly but was cut by jinsoul's voice.

"of course, it's your first time, it'll be painful but i'll be gentle, okay?"

"what the hell?" yves placed her right ear onto jinsoul's room's door.

"just do it slowly, jinsoul-unnie. it's okay to have a little pain."

and she heard more from y/n.

"oh my gosh, she's learning something from me!" yves squealed when she felt someone hit her arm.

it's chuu, with heejin, hyunjin, choerry, and gowon. they are all glaring at her.

"oh, hehe." she just naughtily smiled.

they are continuously listening to jinsoul and y/n's noises when kim lip and olivia hye stumbled upon them. they are probably from their rooms, and is about to ask what's for dinner.

"hey, what are you guys doing-" lip asked

"shh!" they shushed them in unison.

"oh why?" olivia asked then heejin made them come to their direction to listen on the door.

"unnie, why is it- ugh~ why are you putting that thing?"

"to make it slippery."

they noticed y/n's little moans and jinsoul's groans.

kim lip is actually confused while olivia hye is chuckling and giggling because of those sounds.

"choi yerim!!! you left some crumbs on the tab- hey, what's going on?" then vivi entered the chat.

"oh, vivi-unnie, sorry. it's just that-" choerry didn't continued her words when vivi suddenly copied what they are doing.

and yes, she heard something too.

"oh y/n, it's so tight~ really tight." jinsoul stated while panting. with some of y/n's whimpers.

vivi immediately removed her ear from the door, it's just so unholy.

haseul is wearing her earphones when she saw the crumpled crowd of members listening through the door of jinsoul's room.

"hi guys, what is that?" she asked while laughing. the members are just looking so funny and weird.

"don't be so loud unnie, i think jinsoul-unnie and y/n are making some business here that we can't beat the loudness." hyejoo stated while grinning.

"what do you mean-"

"ahh~ unnie it's going out."

"yes, that's good, let's do it together."

haseul is now having her eyes wide open and said, "just don't let yeojin hear this."

"don't let me hear what?" they turned their heads when they heard someone said those words.

"oh, yes, yeojin you didn't just have to hear the-" haseul is about to explain everything to the youngest when-

"ahh!!!" someone open the door that they are leaning on to.

"what in the world are you guys doing there?" jinsoul yelled in shock.

"uh, we're just... uhm." kim lip stutters.

"hey, you all look so hilarious. get up there." y/n chuckled.

-

"and yeah, we thought that the two of you are doing some stuff that uh... yeah!" chuu awkwardly said.

"what the fuck?" jinsoul shooked her head then laughed.

"i was just helping y/n to remove that stucked ring on her finger." she added.

all the other members can't say a single word and are just dumbfounded because of that.

"and also, i'm sorry for those sounds, it's just that it hurts so much, i've been wearing that ring on my finger for ages, dumb me.." y/n smiled.

"okay, but i can't really understand what you are saying." yeojin stated sucking her ice-lolly.

-