3 - back to december

[ angst warning ]
[ no hates on younghoon :) i love him ]
[ inspired by taylor swift's back to december ]

-

closed doors, no opened windows, just the darkness and the teddy bear that jinsoul gave her are the things in the atmosphere. y/n is crying, hopeless, she doesn't want to do anything alone. she wanted to message her friends but they're just gonna blame her for everything. she wanted to call her mom but she didn't want to cause any headache. y/n wants to go to jinsoul's place but she'll not do it. why? because she can't. everything is going to be doomed if she decides to go there

y/n realized, it's snowing. she's not wearing any warm clothes, in fact she's almost naked. the fireplace is not that close to her in any ways. but her hot tears that streaming down to her face is making her body flaming warm.

it's christmas eve and it is one of her favorite day of the year, well, it used to be.

f l a s h b a c k s

"baby, let's go." jinsoul said with a kiss to y/n who are still sleeping, holding tight to her teddy bear named, mr. fluffy.

"mmm~ i don't want to."

"come on. we'll play with the snow, you don't want to?"

y/n stood up from her bed, quickly. it made jinsoul laugh, her girl looks so cute.

-

they are walking down the street. jinsoul looked at y/n and took her hand to intertwined their fingers.

jinsoul's smile was faded when y/n's phone suddenly rang because she let go of her hand.

"oh, hello?" y/n speaks when she picked up the call.

"hi, younghoon-oppa." she said almost blushing.

younghoon is y/n's classmate in highschool and she have the biggest crush on this boy back then, and younghoon felt the same. until she met jinsoul in college, they fell for each other, leading them to be a couple.

jinsoul was furious when y/n is talking with younghoon. it just feels so wrong. she trusts her girlfriend for sure but younghoon is a good-looking guy and everybody can fall in love for him.

"yup, i've eaten already."

jinsoul is now admitting it, she's jealous. she decided to go an a shed to distance herself from her girlfriend. she can't bear with this jealousy.

after some minutes of waiting, jinsoul saw y/n looking for her.

"unnie~" y/n cooed when she back-hugged jinsoul. and she was given a bitter smile from the tall girl.

"hey, what's wrong?" y/n pouted.

"younghoon is having a crush on you right?" jinsoul said, still wearing that bitter face.

"i guess so..." but y/n just lowly answered. she doesn't know how to answer jinsoul correctly.

"you're jelly?" y/n teased, playing with jinsoul's cheek.

"yes, i am." jinsoul seriously said, "because you're mine and no one, i repeat, no one could steal you from me."

"yes, of course." y/n tighten the hug.