2 - game or me?

"jinsoul-unnie~" y/n whined, seeing her girlfriend still awake to blame the online game she's been obsessing over.

"hm? yes baby?" jinsoul replied with a hum.

"stop that." y/n pouted, trying her best to get the older girl's attention.

"let's sleep." she added.

"uh, yes. you can sleep first." but her girlfriend seems to be more focused on that game more than things she have been saying.

"i said let's sleep." y/n then snatched the phone from jinsoul's wandering hands, giving the tall brunette an annoyance to her face.

"come on babe, i'm just going to finish it. just one more round, please." she gave her best puppy eyes to make her girl's heart softened and to make her say yes.

"nope." y/n gave a kiss to jinsoul's cheek and laid down then closed her eyes.

jinsoul looked at her and just tried to sleep too.

-

it's 1:00 am and jinsoul still can't sleep. she has been thinking about the game. she had to finish it.

jinsoul checked if y/n is still in her deep slumber and yes, she is. so jinsoul stretched her arm to reach her phone.

she smiled because of that success. she unlocked her phone and started playing again.

3:00 am marked the clock and jinsoul still can't get over on her game when y/n felt kind of thirsty so she woke up just to find that her girlfriend is up and playing some online games, again.

"babe.. hi..." jinsoul nervously spoke when she realized that y/n is mad.

"unnie! why are you so naughty?! you can play the day away tomorrow just please sleep for tonight." y/n said in a shouting way while cat-punching jinsoul's chest.

she humped angrily when she got up from their bed and went downstairs to drink water. jinsoul immediately went after her.

y/n is now in front of the refrigerator, reaching out a pitcher of water.

"y/n, let's talk. come on." jinsoul back-hugged y/n.

but she just annoyingly replied, "what?!" yes, it has exclamation mark.

"i'm sorry." the taller girl started to kiss y/n's nape.

the younger one just rolled her eyes and tried to get rid of jinsoul's grip.

"hey-" jinsoul's words got cut when she saw y/n went to the couch while turning her back to her.

"alright, i'm going to uninstall it." she said then get her phone. jinsoul uninstalled the application on her phone.

"see?" she tried to show her phone.

"pfft. you can just install it again." and y/n just huffed.

"i won't, i promise." jinsoul said trying to show her genuineness as hard as possible to please the shorter girl, "if this game will ruin everything about us, then i'll stop playing it."

y/n's heart throbs when she heard those words coming out from jinsoul's lips. she never thought that this dork is going to say such words with affection like that.

"come on, let's go upstairs. let's sleep." she felt someone is walking behind her laying body, and y/n is sure it is jinsoul.

"sleep on your own. leave me alone." but y/n is being too hard to get.

"hey-" jinsoul is tried to convinced her girl but it seems to be not working.

"go away."

jinsoul just sighed because of her hard headed girlfriend and said, "okay then. if you don't want to be with me, go upstairs, i'll sleep here."

yet, y/n is not getting up so jinsoul speaks again, "babe, get up there. you'll have a backpain tomorrow if you won't."

y/n got up, stomping her feet and walking pass by jinsoul to go upstairs back to their bedroom again.

'this surely is tough.' jinsoul thought.

-

it's almost 5:00, the sun is also about to rise but y/n is still awake because she can't sleep. something is bothering her mind.

"she doesn't have to uninstall it. i know, it makes her happy but-- i'm just saying that she have to sleep on time but why did she uninstall it?!" she punched the pillow that are in front of her.

"i wonder if she can sleep properly there." wearing a worried face, y/n went down to look for jinsoul.

she saw jinsoul who are sleeping on the couch. it looks so uncomfortable, making y/n to think about waking up the older girl, but she refused.

y/n had a glimpse of jinsoul's phone, and she took it. what she saw on that phone? no games, just social media apps and some stuff for her work.

'she really uninstalled it.'

her finger tapped something, it's notes. notes from jinsoul's phone has this title "my bucket list" and it attracted y/n's attention so she opened it.

- 1. make y/n happy, do not make her mad. do anything she wants even though it hurts my happiness.

tears are now rolling down on y/n's face, she just can't imagine how her girlfriend loves her so much.

y/n just went back to their bedroom. she is still crying, hugging jinsoul's pillow while imagining it is her.

"jinsoul-unnie, i love you." she sob and sob until she fell asleep along with those tears.

-

it's finally morning. jinsoul's phone has its alarm and made some beeping sounds out of it, making the tall brunette to get up.

she stretched her arms and she realized that, "ouch, it hurts." she's already suffering from backpain.

gosh, she can't even walk like in normal times she does. she also felt a rare feeling on her neck. yup, stiff neck.

but no, she have to get up with all her strength. jinsoul wanted to act sweet y/n today since she made that girl pissed last night.

jinsoul went upstairs, going to their bedroom and slowly opened the door.

she saw y/n, still sleeping, she guess. she's tucked into a side of the bed while hugging a pillow.

jinsoul walked quietly, trying her best not to wake up y/n until she reached y/n's side.

while smiling, she showered y/n's face with kisses to make her wake up

but all of the sudden, when jinsoul is saying, "wakie wakie, baby~" some hands grabbed her collar and pulled her into a hug.

and yes, it's y/n.

jinsoul heard some whimpers and sobs coming from her. then she asked, "hey, what's wrong? why are you crying?"

"u-unnie, i'm sorry." the only thing that came out from y/n's mouth.

"sorry? about what?" jinsoul asked, starting to rub y/n's back and chuckling a bit.

"i didn't think about you. i haven't thought about how is that game making you happy." y/n continuesly sobbed.

"no baby. that game never made me happy. yes, it is my way to pass time but my real happiness is you, only you. understand?" jinsoul let go of the hug then looked at y/n.

y/n's heart just melted when jinsoul smiled at her.

"then why'd you uninstalled it?!" she questioned angrily. y/n punched jinsoul's arm, making the taller girl fell on the ground.

"ouch." she cussed. "nothing, i think it's also better to get the rid of that game. i love you more than that anyways." but she continued with a chuckle and a wink. (oh damn that's cringe-)

y/n shook her head before getting up from the bed and wiping her tears before saying, "get up there. let's go downstairs. let's eat, unnie." then she left jinsoul, still laying on the ground.

jinsoul just giggled then went after her girlfriend

-